Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even keeps that oversized blazer on and has to have her handbag on show for a Fukkin Blow Out . Hi Lorna 👋 have you enjoyed your TL read today ?
But also, (and I know this has already been said, but I feel it needs repeating) WHY isn’t she wearing something from her own collection?! Back in her ITS days, she always wore her own stuff coming up to launch day! (And then pretty much never again afterwards 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the train crash we’ve been waiting for. Remember when we were bored?
Thank you LL, Thank you.
So much new material
I feel like she might be reasonably successful with this launch, because of her new friends and their equally gullible followers. Not convinced that LA Space will be a long-running enterprise, though. I hope there will be some reviews of the products online somewhere - and we'll all need to check out eBay and Vinted in a few months to see if any of it crops up for resale.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Compared to that dumb illiterate tit, Claire Channelle flogging coats at just under a grand, dumpster Lorna probably seems like a bargain to the nut jobs that are influenced.

Christ on a bike Lydia “ suddenly I’m upper class” Millen has written a book. 🤣🤣🤣

I might as well set fire to my education, cos who the hell even needs anything anymore, other than “ followers” .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched a story (reel?) of the blond “model” modeling the blazer. She can’t move and looks so awkward. Where’d Lorna find her? Please tell me she has another job ….
that picture shows how cheap the fabric appears to be!! Look at it puckering and rippling at the bottom

Reactions: 8
Did she have it done?! Why does it always look like a dead animal on her head. 😂
What on earth does she do to it?! This is multiple people putting in the extensions, multiple people doing her ‘blow out’ and it always looks tit within a few hours. I can’t believe people are still giving her freebies involving her hair. I wouldn’t even charge her to do it, I’d just point blank refuse to be associated with that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my God her hair!! Can you even imagine what it would be like without the amazing products that definitely don’t work.

My great aunt set fire to her own hair over the Xmas dinner table once. Looks like Lorna has taken inspo from that. Is she wearing a bin bag and 15 denier?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's got thin over dyed hair, further knackered by extensions weighing it down. Common sense says have a short haircut, but that wouldn't fit into her idea of luxe. Also poor bugger would look like the short dumpling she actually is.
Cringe myself inside out at her huge Turkey teef, wtaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t see that many of Yawna but that make up moose thing and Diana Vickers look like they enjoyed the free bar . And who’s Pete ? Why have her ITS/waste of space employees all gone private. ? John seemed like an after thought in her Thankyou speech .
Where’s the speech??

Reactions: 4
Just want to say, I don’t have strong opinions on LL, but I worked with her on a event for a big brand about 5 summers ago. She was very down to earth and sweet, although the older husband constantly following her around was bizarre.

I was struck by how different she looked in person to her feed. She’s normal sized, and has a very large and round face that was absolutely caked in makeup. But her personality was lovely and a down to earth Northern lass. My first thought when I saw her was - that girl has bulimia, based on her swollen cheeks and clear discomfort around showing her frame.

The skinny Minnie fashionista she presents on IG is literally a different person to who is she is in real life. And the obsession with brands and ludicrous wealth is so gauche. Sorry I know everything I’m saying is just repeating what you’ve no doubt been discussing for years in these threads. But wanted to share it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She loves those new teeth doesn’t she 😜😏😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
Can’t see that many of Yawna but that make up moose thing and Diana Vickers look like they enjoyed the free bar . And who’s Pete ? Why have her ITS/waste of space employees all gone private. ? John seemed like an after thought in her Thankyou speech .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s live!!! OMG! The price point!! Wtf! £25 for her headband!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
On that aimeesmalex stories there’s a snippet of it . Sorry I don’t know how to copy a video 🥴
Thank you! I’ll check it out.

I can’t get over those prices and the horrendous styling on the website. This girl looks well happy. How to make a beautiful model look stumpy legged and rotund in one step.

IMG_8757.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.