Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Itā€™s her chin chinnryee chin chinnryee mate ( yep I did sing it like Mary Poppins ) why is she so worried about showing her the Waste of space dump thought she was an alleged Beauty product guru not a fashun one !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear to God if I filtered my face as much as this pair do on social media id never set foot out of the house, no wonder sheā€™s nervous! Iā€™d be bleeping petrified!
Canā€™t they see the damage itā€™s causing THEM, let alone others ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The state of the mouth and teeth. šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the hair for me. How much has she plowed into that mop? Extensions, color and cut. Isnā€™t working.
---
Well well well. So she didnā€™t get invited to the house party, but did get invited to the bedroom in London.
Hell.. that filter is switched up high! Theyā€™ve just posted that over in the Alex thread with an unedited image to compare.
Here is is - to save you bobbing over.
Alex wins hands down on filter fuckery!!
Holy guacamole! šŸ„‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a Fukkin state ! As Iā€™ve said before you canā€™t buy style .
I would love to burn those fuckin boots! I thought it was ITS that made her loose her way style wise because she did used to dress nice in her Isabel Marant and Manolos era but sheā€™s just a fucked mess now.

Reactions: 11
Well well well. So she didnā€™t get invited to the house party, but did get invited to the bedroom in London.
Hell.. that filter is switched up high! Theyā€™ve just posted that over in the Alex thread with an unedited image to compare.
I am speechless! Iā€™ve never seen this woman before but that filtering is next level!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am speechless! Iā€™ve never seen this woman before but that filtering is next level!!!!
Apparently ā€¦ itā€™s because she uses sunscreen.
Not even Joshing. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Itā€™s like they think we are all either blind, or thick.

and why does no one SAY anything ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this has genuinely floored me. The absolute hell is that!? How do these people get away with this when they presumably do events where people see their actual face shape.

This Alex person also looks completely obnoxious. Like she has a bad smell up her nose.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s even more offensive given sheā€™s an actual beauty editor - was at glamour magazine ? So essentially she has credentialsā€¦as far as I can see, I mean more so than the average
ā€œ influencerā€ as in she had an actual careerā€¦ not just social media.

I suspect because itā€™s one giant soup of egos and arse licking, no one ever wants to be the person excluded. Theyā€™re all as guilty as each other and they arenā€™t going to care if they are making as much as the likes of Lorna??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has her PR relationship with Whispering Angel run out? Sheā€™s not mentioned it in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The birds nest hair and ridiculously obvious extensions. The stupidly oversized and unflattering jacket (reminds me of when I was Charles Dickens in a primary school Christmas play and had to borrow my mums George blazer). How this woman has the audacity to put the word ā€˜luxeā€™ after her name I do not know.

IMG_8584.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t know how her hair is such a mess, even when she has it professionally done it looks awful. Abbey Clancyā€™s sister did it for that tv show she did and even then it looked poor and Abbyā€™s hair always looks great with the same stylist šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She really needs to take better care of her skin/hair/nails, you can spend however much you want in Hermes but if your personal hygiene is ignored youā€™ve got no chance of looking ā€˜luxeā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She would look so much more ā€œluxeā€ if she chopped off her extensions and had a wavy Lob. Iā€™m also baffled that she wasnā€™t wearing any of her own LA Space clothing for her brand launch?!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.