Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile her ‘bestie’ Nicole has been flown to Texas by LTK as she actually links things she genuinely wears and has a level of style - I don’t like everything she wears and particularly dislike the fake Hermes etc style jewellery in her recent collections - but mostly it’s not bad & is a mixture of high street & high-end high street which are complimented by designer accessories like bags & belts rather than the whole thing being hide behind a Hermes or Chanel bag like Lorna.

What a contrast! Nicole she has progressed in her style and IG offering from when her & Lorna did that Florence (?)) YouTube years ago whilst Lorna has totally lost her way & seems to have followed the road of making a fast buck, selling her soul to ITS & any other cheap brand which will give her cash, which I really don’t think there is any coming back from.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she wants £40 for one of them canvas bags that looks like you get given in hotels for “free” 😂 and £75 for a sweatshirt with some naff slogan on it. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£75 for a sweatshirt
O.M.G. surely anyone would be questioning the value of this?! £75?!?!? There are Ralph Lauren sweatshirts online for that, or less!
---
Oh christ, I can't believe this got another airing - from the woman that permanently looks like she woke up hungover in a skip

Whoever wrote that can't spell, punctuate or proofread what they've written before publishing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused as to why she needs to employ a make up artist for the brand. Surely every other fashion brand uses freelancers? Very odd.

Reactions: 9
I hope she wasn't expecting to "break the internet" the second they went live, but not one single size of anything has sold out yet. I wonder if she'll start dishing out discount codes left, right and centre like she expects other brands to do.

Reactions: 12
1696414386457.png

The model with her boob hanging out of that itch/scratch jacket - such class :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
O.M.G. surely anyone would be questioning the value of this?! £75?!?!? There are Ralph Lauren sweatshirts online for that, or less!
---

Whoever wrote that can't spell, punctuate or proofread what they've written before publishing it.
Didn't we find the feature online that she copied it from?

Reactions: 6
How on earth did she choose that as the perfect team photo? Oh I have so many questions about all of this... I'm no copywriter but reading those team intros hurt my editorial brain.
---
If Jade Arnell is the one writing all the copy then she needs shot. The incorrect punctuation and the reliance on chat gpt…. Dreadful
Exactly. Can't believe nobody checked all the copy was at least consistent in style, let alone spelling of the brand which is wrong in at least one place!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that this collection is her idea of luxe. Lol!
How underwhelming. The cheapness and lack of boring allure of fuzzy jacket this time can not be hidden or jazzed up behind her usual designer accessories.
---
£40 for a cap. She’s having a LAFF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely taking the piss. That fur jacket looks like something our dog sleeps on. It is without doubt going to matt within days. Absolutely hideous!! Those prices… and even the white tee which looks like a nice shape has her stupid cheap logo on it. Absolutely silly cow believing the nonsense her fake friends were
telling her, that she’s going to make it …
What absolute and utter nonsense. She’s spent money on the worst investment I’ve seen for a long time. Silly spoilt selfish cow.

Reactions: 14
Also I’ve checked and you have to pay an admin fee for returns!! (The same as ITS) What other high end brand do you know charges you for a return and doesn’t offer exchanges.

Stinks of ITS But with Lorna’s inflated ego prices and ugly logo!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also I’ve checked and you have to pay an admin fee for returns!! (The same as ITS) What other high end brand do you know charges you for a return and doesn’t offer exchanges.

Stinks of ITS But with Lorna’s inflated ego prices and ugly logo!!
A lot of businesses with limited stock dont offer exchanges because the stock can’t be guaranteed but processing fee for returns on top of paying for postage is robbery

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.