Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has destroyed her face with fillers
… this is a completely different person! It’s more than just age and weight gain. She’s completely changed her head, and not in a good way…

IMG_3377.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When I see pics like this I can’t believe how ill john is. He really looks very very unwell. QUOTE="eppingforestbambi, post: 17002319, member: 346708"]
… this is a completely different person! It’s more than just age and weight gain. She’s completely changed her head, and not in a good way…

View attachment 2497116
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2497116
I have to say, this is a very old picture and I think she was at the height of her eating disorder here. Her face looks great but you can just see her arm there and how painfully thin she is. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago due to an injury and whilst my body looked absolutely horrific, my face looked great

Reactions: 9
I have to say, this is a very old picture and I think she was at the height of her eating disorder here. Her face looks great but you can just see her arm there and how painfully thin she is. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago due to an injury and whilst my body looked absolutely horrific, my face looked great
yeah definitely - it’s a very very old picture, but it’s less about the weight for me and more about her features.She looks like a completely different person now, and it’s so much more than her weight.

Reactions: 4
Jesus - Jess on the plus size ordered the grey sweatshirt & was gifted the bottoms, socks & a pair of the ugly headbands! She's just tried them on & they might as well be sports direct 🤣🤣🤣
Jess who also models ITS still? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If you’re so embarrassed by having to wear an LA Waste of Space sweatshirt that you only quickly pop it on over your clothes for a quick photo (since it was a feeebie #gifted), at least go to the effort of hiding the sleeve of your other jumper underneath 😂

It’s 20 degrees today! I don’t believe for a second she needs two sweaters and a winter coat.

IMG_8872.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So … The classic camel coat started life with a fringed hem !🙄 Team LAS then get out Yawnas dressmaking scissors and cut a wonky hemline, . no wonder the coat is now a dodgy length cos they seemed more bothered about putting another Fukkin WOS logo on it than measuring a finished length . That video of them posed in the cinema room AKA in a meeting with Yawna pretending to be in control and that moose and scribbler boy sharing a chair paying no attention.. Then an alleged designer colouring in her cad pic whilst KevBear is frozen on the pc screen in the background . . That reel is on repeat .WOS on repeat .. fukk me I’m so bored of it !!! What’s the need of this constant repetition ? Ooh to remind people to buy???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So … The classic camel coat started life with a fringed hem !🙄 Team LAS then get out Yawnas dressmaking scissors and cut a wonky hemline, . no wonder the coat is now a dodgy length cos they seemed more bothered about putting another Fukkin WOS logo on it than measuring a finished length . That video of them posed in the cinema room AKA in a meeting with Yawna pretending to be in control and that moose and scribbler boy sharing a chair paying no attention.. Then an alleged designer colouring in her cad pic whilst KevBear is frozen on the pc screen in the background . . That reel is on repeat .WOS on repeat .. fukk me I’m so bored of it !!! What’s the need of this constant repetition ? Ooh to remind people to buy???
The moose and the scribbler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've seen this coat with the fringe on aliexpress, when i, for my sins, was trying to find the LA space one. I knew it was the same!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
This is gold. I mean we all knew she didn’t design anything but well done for finding. I’m literally embarrassed for her and anyone buying this junk is a FOOL.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.