Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is John asking why she was at 0140?! Surely he must have known where she would be at that time?!
First thing I noticed. Poor bastard was obviously in bed whilst our little dumpling was out drinking til all hours! We know ( and he knows) what happened last time she started behaving like this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
First thing I noticed. Poor bastard was obviously in bed whilst our little dumpling was out drinking til all hours! We know ( and he knows) what happened last time she started behaving like this.
I feel v sorry for him. Clearly all one sided, embarrassingly so. If she can't even pretend to care with him having cancer, sadly I think the writing isn't just well and truly on the wall, its down right engraved into the wall.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So the extended sizing is actually only in the track suit and t shirt. Everything else is up to a 16 max. Shes so full of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So many stories from mother people to look at! I can’t keep up!!!!!!
Agre with the others. Her website is a mess and the spacing and fonts and spelling are atrocious. She should be embarrassed. But she won’t be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What is the La space insta handle? I can’t find ut and none of the links work for me no matter what account I use!!! Has she found me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the La space insta handle? I can’t find ut and none of the links work for me no matter what account I use!!! Has she found me!!
Haha have you been a-blocked?!! It’s l_a_space
Congratulations if so… she must be busy blocking whilst drinking herself in to a deep rose coma having not sold out of a single thing.
Is there a “ know your audience lesson” here?

• Haha
Haha have you been a-blocked?!! It’s l_a_space
Congratulations if so… she must be busy blocking whilst drinking herself in to a deep rose coma having not sold out of a single thing.
Is there a “ know your audience lesson” here?
Must be blocked! I see her experts are now private too. That’s a good start for a business!! Spending time blocking random people!! Don’t worry though I’ve a few accounts so will keep trying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone taking an order for the team just to share the pure crap that is received through the door and have a lol? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting... there's a whole team of experts behind this

I notice none of them mention they worked at ITS. Its hilarious- they are now ‘heads of’ after being at best mid level at ITS. Heads of what team exactly- they are the team 😂

I feel a lawsuit coming on…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I notice none of them mention they worked at ITS. Its hilarious- they are now ‘heads of’ after being at best mid level at ITS. Heads of what team exactly- they are the team 😂

I feel a lawsuit coming on…
Wouldn’t that be lovely ! Karma at last 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those most recent birthday pictures of John with his cake are so upsetting. That awful disease has really taken it toll on the poor chap. He thinks the world of her & looks like he’s been a good husband since they married. In return he gets a wife that can’t be arsed replying to messages, is out until all hours and releases a clothing collection when he’s severely unwell and needs her love, care and affection full time. What a rotten wife he has!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Those most recent birthday pictures of John with his cake are so upsetting. That awful disease has really taken it toll on the poor chap. He thinks the world of her & looks like he’s been a good husband since they married. In return he gets a wife that can’t be arsed replying to messages, is out until all hours and releases a clothing collection when he’s severely unwell and needs her love, care and affection full time. What a rotten wife he has!!!
Im shocked at how unwell he looks in those, and all she cares about is her launch. Shameful behaviour!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought this, and why hasn't she replied to his lovely message 😔
Cos she’s chosen the wrong crowd to be with now She’s 40 to promote a Luxe collection . 😡
She’s launched another fashun collecshun but this time with a young greedy bunch of wannabees. She’s got the followers . She’s got brand attentions plus she’s got spare money .
That is exactly what they want the £££ PLUS She still craves the ‘crew lifestyle’ and they’re giving it to her so that’s why it’s All their mates on the team .. Match made in heaven tbh .
They don’t give a flying fukk about her IRL but between them all they’ve got dodgy contacts .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
O.M.G. surely anyone would be questioning the value of this?! £75?!?!? There are Ralph Lauren sweatshirts online for that, or less!
---

Whoever wrote that can't spell, punctuate or proofread what they've written before publishing it.
I am a copywriter. This is atrocious!

Edit: I'm reading through the site and it's shockingly bad. I'm genuinely surprised (should I be though?)

Why didn't they just ChatGBT the whole thing, it would genuinely offer better output.

If this is the care they put into their creative, I don't expect much from the product.

I can't even find something as awful to compare it to. This screams vanity project.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.