Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is so so so selfish, I’ve thought previously that maybe she’s in denial but she can’t be now - posting those really private photos of him hooked up to chemo - she knows how ill he is, why does she not want to care for him? Why is she out for a roast with the gbf? Take care of your ill husband you selfish narcissistic cow!!! Whether he has enabled her in the past or not, the fact that she cannot be there for him when he desperately needs her, she doesn’t deserve him, she’s so so cold. I really hope people see the light and start unfollowing her. Her ego was inflated last night having all those hangers on at her party - in reality they’re there for the instagram shots not because they’re genuine friends and unless they’re all as vacuous as her, they’ll definitely be judging her carry on while having a seriously ill husband!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Having had a husband with cancer, ( he died ) her behaviour leaves me cold.
As far as I can see, she is a bonafide narcissist and her needs must always come first.
Now either John is too weak to argue, or, he’s complicit in it and is encouraging her because he’s scared of being the one who inhibited her?
He’s worried about what she’s like if she doesn’t get her own way?
See I know that we’ve said in the past that John is as obsessed with labels and stuff as much as she is, but is he now? When he’s facing a life changing ( potentially terminal) illness?
Or is their logic that they need to feed off his cancer so that she gets everything she wants? ( and in particular in case of the worst?)

Regardless, i cannot ever have imagined doing anything so self absorbed and tasteless when my husband was at his absolute worst. Lorna pissed up and screeching with her new best mate , everyone pissed and basking in the glory at being at a dumb influencers party? I literally cannot imagine anything worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s posted another bloody shocking picture of John explaining how awful he’s felt these last few days.
But she went ahead with a party so she could gloat about the house and launch and it be all about her.

Did he really REALLY want to have to listen to and watch a bunch of utterly vapid and irrelevant desperados whilst he felt so bad? In his own home??
the woman is utter poison.
Don’t forget it is also HIS birthday!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry to hear about your husband and just shows what a supportive partner you are. She is all about herself, the most selfish of bints. I don’t believe she’s putting on a brave face etc they could have moved that party to somewhere else if it really had to go ahead as planned. She has absolutely no fucks given to her husband- and his possibly terminal illness.
As far as I can see, she is a bonafide narcissist and her needs must always come first.
Now either John is too weak to argue, or, he’s complicit in it and is encouraging her because he’s scared of being the one who inhibited her?
See I know that we’ve said in the past that John is as obsessed with labels and stuff as much as she is, but is he now? When he’s facing a life changing ( potentially terminal) illness?
Or is their logic that they need to feed off his cancer so that she gets everything she wants? ( and in particular in case of the worst?)

Regardless, i cannot ever have imagined doing anything so self absorbed and tasteless when my husband was at his absolute worst. Lorna pissed up and screeching with her new best mate , everyone pissed and basking in the glory at being at a dumb influencers party? I literally cannot imagine anything worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Or is their logic that they need to feed off his cancer so that she gets everything she wants? ( and in particular in case of the worse

I can’t understand the need for this so called House warming party .. when they’ve no real friends and it looked like an uncomfortable ‘ Event do ‘where the guests don’t actually know anyone !! it might have well been an event cos all the shite was promoted . As for why they had the party when the Raisin is so I’ll and they’re gonna do a Waste of space launch on the 4th Oct .??? Is as you say @AllAboutthe mayhem all about Yawna . Here’s a pic of John aka Ken dressed up for the party .🙄
Sorry for your loss @AllAboutTheMayhem x

I’ve just seen this . Is she Fukkin serious .. SHE doesn’t think he realises how strong he is !!!FFS YOU don’t realise how weak he is Yawna . 😡 and he didn’t need this house warming party cos TBH was only put on to please your gay pet fwends .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely they could have left it until after his chemo… he’s got another session left hasn’t he ? And he’s going to feel even worse after that one…. But then I guess if she delayed this then she would miss all the autumnal tat that she desperately want to flog.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Was John at home for this party? Was he lying down in the dungeon bedroom trying to rest, while she parties with her Instafriends, or did he go to a hotel to get some sleep, peace and quiet? Both scenarios are awful aren't they.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The irony of her posting her wedding photos (for the 762nd time) where one assumes the vows included looking after one another in sickness and in health - or words to that effect - then hosting a piss up and seemingly ignoring her gravely ill husband…. I’m genuinely lost for words.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine Sunday morning and John feeling dreadful, she has gone out with her new gbf for Sunday lunch. I wonder what was going through John’s mind. He must feel like he has been replaced in a strange way. Very sad 😔

No doubt her poor mum got the job of cleaning up whilst she legged it for her roast.

When you think she can’t get any worse ……

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So sad about John, I am out of words to discuss how I feel about Lorna putting him through this.

The guests were better dressed than she was.

• Sad
Why is lorna twirling her wig when she’s talking about the miracle products from Filet ? They clearly didn’t work because she’s wearing some one else’s hair,
I remain perversely fascinated by this blatant absolutely piss take and a half. By her, obvs, I’d expect nothing less, but why doesn’t Filet K have any morals? Why aren’t brands subject to accountability?
I see that her chinny filtering mate Alex Steinherr is using massive filtered video to advertise Katie Jane Hughes new makeup / skin care line… I’m disappointed in KJH as she shows her skin / pores quite clearly, but recruiting the filter gang to flog it is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to bang on about this again but didn’t she say the party was on John’s birthday? Am sure she said that. There has been no mention of it again and no mention of a gift.

• Sad
Sorry to bang on about this again but didn’t she say the party was on John’s birthday? Am sure she said that. There has been no mention of it again and no mention of a gift.
Agreed but she never dies anything for him. It’s all about Queen baby.
I can just hear her - happy birthday John. I’m the best gift you could EVER have. Now leave me alone to hang with my gayz and slurp my rose

Reactions: 8
No his birthday is the day of the launch not the party

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.