Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordielass72

VIP Member
Ive not watched her in a week or two and sadly nothings changed except that John just looks desperately ill. She's pimping him out in a sweatshirt with her new brand logo on it, has hijacked his birthday (and sorry to say it could well be his last) for her launch.
You'd think any normal loving wife would make it a small private celebration, make memories and tailor it to what he's able for.
But no. Its the Lorna Show.
She really is a vile individual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ohno25

Chatty Member
She swears by those Spotlight whitening strips! They were so great that she had all her teeth replaced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

ELT1506

You could see he looked uncomfortable after he blew the candles out and the way he looked away from the camera. Her post of the two of them last night is completely false as she showed from their text exchange, hers is perfunctory at 11.47 - his are all lovey dovey but into the abyss as she doesn’t reply, then the ‘where are you’ at 01.40, that’s definitely a slip, kind of ruins the illusion of what she’s trying to portray. I actually feel awful for the man

• Sad

Reid88

“My husband has felt so poorly the last few days but I still proceeded to throw a party at his home where he should be able to relax” Makes me feel sick!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

MirandaPriestly

‘Her’ Barbie t-shirt?
Don’t have the screenshot but someone asked her to recommend a Barbie inspired outfit when the film came out and she gave some snippy response that it was overdone on IG and she wasn’t the target audience 🥸

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

lucie_Lu

I’m very excited to present you all with a new game! It’s called: Guess the garment: F&F by Tesco or Waste of Space by LL
The winner will get a completely new concept item from this season’s runway which we are calling a “scarf”. It can be worn with the other exclusive seasonal item the “coat”. Get guessing and may the odds be forever in your favour 🤪

Attachments

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Compared to that dumb illiterate shit, Claire Channelle flogging coats at just under a grand, dumpster Lorna probably seems like a bargain to the nut jobs that are influenced.

Christ on a bike Lydia “ suddenly I’m upper class” Millen has written a book. 🤣🤣🤣

I might as well set fire to my education, cos who the hell even needs anything anymore, other than “ followers” .

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Why is John asking why she was at 0140?! Surely he must have known where she would be at that time?!
First thing I noticed. Poor bastard was obviously in bed whilst our little dumpling was out drinking til all hours! We know ( and he knows) what happened last time she started behaving like this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Faux suede leggings. So basically all the ITS crap revisited but with a super inflated price tag. You almost have to admire the absolute brass neck

• Haha
Watching now - Abbey Clancy is everything alright hun, I quote “Lorna Luxe started the street style”

… what? “The” is the least problematic part of this statement!
---
I’m sorry for the boomer picture of a screen but you’re fucking joking at this location? Sandwiched between Barretts homes for £2 mil? That crypto hype beast gremlin’s had them over big time

IMG_0642.jpeg

There’s not even a garden just a little car park? 💀💀💀💀 nooooo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

CAT1975

Tits I just don’t understand how she thinks her new brand will / can sell a £400 coat! Wtf! More expensive than established brands like Reiss, Hugo Boss, Barbour etc! I don’t get it!! Who the Fk is gonna buy it!!

• Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Definitely a vanity project.

John looks horrifyingly unwell. Best buy the bloke a cake, given he can’t eat a fucking thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24