Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna is debuting a new line (LA waste of Space) which she’s brought to life with over a year of “hustle” and 5 years of manifesting. John is going through chemo and Lorna forces him to galavant and drink rosé, putting him into situations that aren’t the safest for him heath-wise. New extensions and a ridiculous boudoir bedroom, as well as the pink sofas that just keep giving.

C6C808A0-41A8-44E0-AE0B-1B06F043A599.png

And from reading this, does it mean that her line will be a “one size fits all” situation??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Newbie here - long time lurker etc. bobbing over from the Lydia Millen forum - John looks so frail and unwell in the recent photos - why on earth doesn‘t she spend private time away from IG just to be with him? Is she really so desperate for £££ that she can’t step away from the Gram for even a little while?? Also the interspersing of health updates, descriptions of really challenging surgeries and treatments with skin care flogging and the new brand launch is just so tasteless and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she’s trying to distract herself from the truth that her husband is going through something very intense and possibly fatal. It is shocking that she can’t step away from IG and keep certain things private. It’s starting to look performative on her part, like she’s a victim in all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s trying to distract herself from the truth that her husband is going through something very intense and possibly fatal. It is shocking that she can’t step away from IG and keep certain things private. It’s starting to look performative on her part, like she’s a victim in all of this.
i don’t know. We had this discussion in March and I thought the same: it was all an attempt to take her mind off stuff. But as times gone on and her posts have been as vacuous and self obsessed as ever, I think she’s just a monumental cow.

Reactions: 14
Thanks @Yellowguccibag !
I think Lorna is absolutely using the cancer for attention which is truly sickening. Any normal person would have stepped back, and concentrated on the cancer patient, not their own needs.
I get that some people will think it’s just her “ keeping busy” but she’s quite clearly hooked in to the fact that it’s bringing her attention that she needs and craves, and advertising John’s cancer alongside the launch of the Waste of Space vanity project is almost ensuing success for her, because who wants to let down someone struggling and going through cancer by proxy. It’s horrific.
She has the morals of a sewer rat. But greed prevails. He must feel absolutely wretched, something she won’t even try and understand.
---
Also “ fabric compositions are luxurious, so these “pieces” will be a considered purchase”

Please fawnas. Don’t do it. Expensive tit from china. Do Not DO IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her voice when talking to him on the live changes, so does her expression when she turns to him, like she has zero time for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Newbie here - long time lurker etc. bobbing over from the Lydia Millen forum - John looks so frail and unwell in the recent photos - why on earth doesn‘t she spend private time away from IG just to be with him? Is she really so desperate for £££ that she can’t step away from the Gram for even a little while?? Also the interspersing of health updates, descriptions of really challenging surgeries and treatments with skin care flogging and the new brand launch is just so tasteless and weird.
Private time !!! He’s become an irritant to her he’s useless to her now he can’t take her photos , or pose in restaurants ,drinking,smoking, pretending the Luxe life .. FFS If they had a LUXE life . Then surely their luxe friends would have offered their Luxe boat or villa to them to relax on … But NO . Just fake fwends out to make a buck ! Using the Ghost House … I don’t know if it is about the £££ anymore I think it’s the ‘Fame’ ( she thinks she’s famous doncha know !) Ol Queen baby thrives on any type of attention that makes it all about her … !! And she gets that 100% from the Fake fwends she’s with atm and Johns illness updates . FFS what’s with the not eating much and his weight will stay low … having your oesophogus and most of your stomach removed leads to more daily dilemma’s than that .. it’s your whole digestive system both in and out !
Thanks for the new thread @Yellowguccibag . I’ll come back to that one .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When something happens to him, and I believe it will, she’ll be happy playing the mourning wife. The chemo and surgery is to extend life not cure him, prognosis is never good with oesophagus, and even worse with stomach too, Gastro cancers are dreadful. When symptoms show the cancer is usually pretty advanced. Stage 2 or 3 don’t have great survival rates sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Yellowguccibag !
I think Lorna is absolutely using the cancer for attention which is truly sickening. Any normal person would have stepped back, and concentrated on the cancer patient, not their own needs.
I get that some people will think it’s just her “ keeping busy” but she’s quite clearly hooked in to the fact that it’s bringing her attention that she needs and craves, and advertising John’s cancer alongside the launch of the Waste of Space vanity project is almost ensuing success for her, because who wants to let down someone struggling and going through cancer by proxy. It’s horrific.
She has the morals of a sewer rat. But greed prevails. He must feel absolutely wretched, something she won’t even try and understand.
---
Also “ fabric compositions are luxurious, so these “pieces” will be a considered purchase”

Please fawnas. Don’t do it. Expensive tit from china. Do Not DO IT.
Don’t be looking at me because I said I’ve bought things from ITS 🤣🤣 I’m not a track suit kinda gal. And if I wanted that coat, a kind soul on here has shown I can get it on Ali Express 😇 (although I don’t want the coat). So I’ll be keeping my pennies in my pocket 😆. I can’t see anything would be my style to be honest as I’m not a fan of the oversized look, I like my clothes fitted.

Reactions: 6
‘Her’ Barbie t-shirt?
Don’t have the screenshot but someone asked her to recommend a Barbie inspired outfit when the film came out and she gave some snippy response that it was overdone on IG and she wasn’t the target audience 🥸

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
‘Her’ Barbie t-shirt?
Don’t have the screenshot but someone asked her to recommend a Barbie inspired outfit when the film came out and she gave some snippy response that it was overdone on IG and she wasn’t the target audience 🥸
That was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw that story… I was busy though and didn’t get to come here and comment. Her comment definitely implied “oh please, I’m way too cool to be in on the Barbie trend!”

Reactions: 12
That was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw that story… I was busy though and didn’t get to come here and comment. Her comment definitely implied “oh please, I’m way too cool to be in on the Barbie trend!”
I thought at the time the reason she said this was because she didn’t get an invite to the premier. Literally every other influencer had an invite.

Reactions: 13
Him wearing her tacky jumper is the most bizarre advertisement ever. Not very luxe to have some haggard old man model your brand IMO.

If I was a ‘luxe’ woman I doubt I’d go ‘did you see that mr burns lookalike arl man’s jumper? I neeeed it’

She’s so clueless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before but if he had kids they’d have her on elder abuse. What shes doing is absolutely VILE. He is a walking dead person being dressed up like a doll.

Also listen to the echo on that ‘sound system’ playing music in the video. Its so tit!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
YOUR HUSBAND IS ATTACHED TO CHEMO, FEELING AT HIS ABSOLUTE WORST AND MOST VULNERABLE! TAKE THAT F**KING CAMERA OUT OF HIS FACE!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.