Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused! How is she shilling a Superdry coat while trying to sell her crap??? Isn’t she concerned the consumers might spend money there instead?? 😵💫
And she had at least 2 Superdry coats in the last season as well? I don't know how anybody would trust her coat recommendations. Or certainly her style right now - she looks idiotic with those boots and trousers. It's not even cold today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s honestly embarassing how every single post of hers is a giveaway now to buy engagement and likes.

And she had at least 2 Superdry coats in the last season as well? I don't know how anybody would trust her coat recommendations. Or certainly her style right now - she looks idiotic with those boots and trousers. It's not even cold today.
Is she saying super dry coats are shite quality and only last a season that she’s had to buy them again this year 🤔 FFS she’s flogging the same Ol tit every year . Massive blazers .. Aviator Jackets .. Superdry coats . Beanie hat.. clumpy boots .. .. I love the fact she’s advertised 2 coffee machines since she moved into the Ghost House but here she is propped up against its lounge concrete wall whilst sipping coffee from a takeaway cup .. FFS . Here’s an idea Yawna cos you read here . You could have dressed up like that , then taken pictures in your ‘yard’ of you taking care of the plants you don’t want to kill 🙄 another chance to # gardeners etc but I suppose you’ve got the £££from the discount and required exposure . So just slam yourself up against a concrete wall and make easy buck . I nearly forgot then add another Act of Kindness 😡. It pains me that her Fawnas can’t see her greediness .
IMG_6588.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Drinking a takeaway in her home garage. Dressed up for -20 . Her head looks like a pea on a drum. Which is quite interesting given her head is ordinarily massive. How HUGE must that coat be???
---
Is she saying super dry coats are shite quality and only last a season that she’s had to buy them again this year 🤔 FFS she’s flogging the same Ol tit every year . Massive blazers .. Aviator Jackets .. Superdry coats . Beanie hat.. clumpy boots .. .. I love the fact she’s advertised 2 coffee machines since she moved into the Ghost House but here she is propped up against its lounge concrete wall whilst sipping coffee from a takeaway cup .. FFS . Here’s an idea Yawna cos you read here . You could have dressed up like that , then taken pictures in your ‘yard’ of you taking care of the plants you don’t want to kill 🙄 another chance to # gardeners etc but I suppose you’ve got the £££from the discount and required exposure . So just slam yourself up against a concrete wall and make easy buck . I nearly forgot then add another Act of Kindness 😡. It pains me that her Fawnas can’t see her greediness . View attachment 2531499
She’s just paying to be popular. Do other influencers with 1.4 million followers have to buy engagement ? I mean this is obvs to garner attention for the big TV effigy tomorrow. Her fees for advertising must be so much that £200/500/2000 on giveaways is nothing.
Sooo fucked up and I can’t believe people don’t see it either. We predicted this step by step.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think once you see it YOU SEE IT

Testament to that with pretty much everyone who contributes here felt misled but knew she was odd

You wait Thursday/Friday the read rate on this thread will be on fire with newbies

Get new titles in we need to get ready for a new thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she saying super dry coats are shite quality and only last a season that she’s had to buy them again this year 🤔 FFS she’s flogging the same Ol tit every year . Massive blazers .. Aviator Jackets .. Superdry coats . Beanie hat.. clumpy boots .. .. I love the fact she’s advertised 2 coffee machines since she moved into the Ghost House but here she is propped up against its lounge concrete wall whilst sipping coffee from a takeaway cup .. FFS . Here’s an idea Yawna cos you read here . You could have dressed up like that , then taken pictures in your ‘yard’ of you taking care of the plants you don’t want to kill 🙄 another chance to # gardeners etc but I suppose you’ve got the £££from the discount and required exposure . So just slam yourself up against a concrete wall and make easy buck . I nearly forgot then add another Act of Kindness 😡. It pains me that her Fawnas can’t see her greediness . View attachment 2531499
Looks a right bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a way to see how many people are on this thread now vs tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are we going to watch it then come back and review, or are we going to watch it together like we did those “ lives” with the Rodial woman? 🤣 When she turned in to “bent neck lady” to hide the chin.
Cant believe Tattle doesn’t have “ watch party” functionality.

Hey, what do you bet that Lorna is having a live screening of herself in the cinema room with the gay collective and the moose? ( free perfume and lady A?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we going to watch it then come back and review, or are we going to watch it together like we did those “ lives” with the Rodial woman? 🤣 When she turned in to “bent neck lady” to hide the chin.
Cant believe Tattle doesn’t have “ watch party” functionality.

Hey, what do you bet that Lorna is having a live screening of herself in the cinema room with the gay collective and the moose? ( free perfume and lady A?)
She will absolutely be having a ‘viewing party’ in the mdf cinema room
---
And she will wheel out John, even though he’s ‘not feeling very clever’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I foresee a massive tantrum when she realises how utterly ridiculous she looks and people question her, the trotters will be stomping, the hair extensions will be flying and poor old raisin will have to get his credit card out

She’ll be on a all nighter - A blocking - then we won’t hear from her for a few days sulking

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there a way to see how many people are on this thread now vs tomorrow?
Only useful to count registered users but you can have a poll live for the first 10 pages of a thread, so might be an option if we make a new thread just before the show tomorrow?

Google trends data is near enough in real time so we can take a look at that.

New thread title suggestion : LA Space launch was a flop, now the pushing of illness and paid-for engagement won’t stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:
Uncle fester in her giant square jacket, bobbing on to sell us Ali Express for an absolute packet, not even cancer can get in the way of this fraudulent racket! 💴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion (or just a general comment!): Insta v Telly, both big coats & small pup: but will the real Lorna Luxe please stand up?

Reactions: 16
Two minutes in and she’s mentioning being CREW 🥹
---

---

---
She sounds really thick. She’s boring on about ‘sixteh thurteh ten’
---
Those boots 😬
---

---

---
The curtains look even worse on film
---
She seems to think she’s the first person to ever have metro tiles 🤪
---
Oh Christ here come the wedding pics *fills in bingo card*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.