Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Sorry to bang on about this again but didn’t she say the party was on John’s birthday? Am sure she said that. There has been no mention of it again and no mention of a gift.
No his birthday is the day of the launch not the party

Reactions: 1

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I mean, she definitely could wear her stuff to a fancy party/ event… she’s just worn her uncle fester classic with pyjamas to this last one and wore a coat inside her house for the photoshoots she did not so long ago 😅 And yet she doesn’t!!! I really can’t believe she isn’t wearing her stuff to any of her own events or anyone else’s event… doesn’t make any sense to me
She doesn’t need to promote it like that @lucie_Lu . She’s playing safe .. coats in autumn 🥱.. don’t forget she’s LornaLuxe . 🙄 Her fawnas will buy whatever she designs for her 1st launch . £££ depending !!! She’s obviously searched her audience !! Let’s see if she’s got it right ?

Reactions: 1

Deevee47

VIP Member
Anyone found it in Ali as yet????

I knew this was gonna be shit but I actually didn’t think it was gonna be this shit. No imagination or individuality. It’s just basic cheap crap that she’s calling classic staples and sticking an unjustified price tag on it.

Deevee47

VIP Member
It’s on catch up on ITV. Def worth it for jo woods alone! 😂QUOTE="Its_Me, post: 17209596, member: 57140"]
Ah I’ve missed all of this today I’ll have to watch next week now 🥲
[/QUOTE]