Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohno25

Chatty Member
1696414386457.png

The model with her boob hanging out of that itch/scratch jacket - such class :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Ohno25

Chatty Member
The herringbone coat that is oh so popular :LOL: is only 20% wool, rest is acrylic/polyester. Hardly a high-end quality garment. Anyone spending £345 on this needs help! :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I always think the truth can be found in what someone doesn't say and do.

"..I got to do it all with my bestest friend..." never a remotely sincere uttering or display of "love of my life" or similar.

A birthday cake for a man who can't eat.
Organised by the team, not his wife.
Not responding to texts.
Staying out all hours.

I am sick of hearing .."she's the most down to earth person in the biz-nez.."
Only if by down to earth they mean she'd see you 6 feet under (the earth) if it benefits her.
As we are currently witnessing.

• Heart

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Really ??? true friends .. John and you adore them ??? They weren’t at your house warming or WOS launch ??
True friends wouldn’t be out on the piss with you the night your husband has had his last round of chemo. They’d tell you to be at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I mean, the only way she will ever understand how shit John must feel, is to go through it.
What a totally hideous rotter she is. House warming mid chemo. What a selfish selfish little dirty slag. I hate her! This little dwarfy shit won’t get out of bed when she’s well, and shuts down for weeks when she’s got a cold!
And one day a week for the SEO job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuuuuuuck me.
( sorry, I’ve been working all day with the mentally unwell, and none, I repeat none, are as unwell as Lorna) That said, I firmly believe Lorna’s is a personality disorder. Which is actually much much worse.

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
The irony of her posting her wedding photos (for the 762nd time) where one assumes the vows included looking after one another in sickness and in health - or words to that effect - then hosting a piss up and seemingly ignoring her gravely ill husband…. I’m genuinely lost for words.

• Sad
  • Angry

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Hottest trend…..scarves……winter………….fuck off 😂
Even the scarf attached to the coat isn’t new, toteme did it last season and even river island have already ripped it off. Lorna’s still rocking the rara skirt from 1983 though so cutting edge she is not.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
The way she’s waddling around in Geoff Capes’ jacket, clutching the dog like Barbara Cartland 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot wait for this.
This could be the best piece of tattle fodder since the great Eiffel Tower Relocate.

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Christ, if we can see the difference in him, Wouldn’t you think she’d be more worried about him cos she’s seeing him daily and deteriorating in front of her eyes. Poor fukker must be putting up a good front cos he must be feeling Fukkin awful . He’s had half his stomach removed does she really think he’s ever gonna be able to eat properly anytime soon .? His whole digestive system is Fukkin shot through let alone the effects of the chemo . She is absolutely Fukkin clueless, it’s all about Queen Baby and Waste of space …. Team waste of space could have dealt with Launch . Queen Baby didn’t really need to be there as much especially with a sick husband , she could have WFH and picked her ‘appearances’ after all she had her 15 minutes of fame with her ITS launch . Ooh didn’t she say she didn’t invite John to that ? Maybe that’s why she’s dragging the poor bastard round with her now .? Nah my bet is it’s for the attention and the sympathy vote from the fawnas .
I commented a few threads back that my dad had exactly the same cancer as John and has had the same surgery. 8 months almost down the line and my dad is still not able to eat normally, it will never go back to ‘normal’. Plus my dad is still losing a lot of weight, and he didn’t even need chemo. My dad is a trooper but in many ways he is not the same man he was before cancer which is the cruelty of it - however my dad and our family are all adjusting to his new ‘normal’, with lots of changes from all of us. As someone with an almost-inside perspective of what it is like to be in this situation, I can’t quite wrap my head around how they are carrying on as normal with the meals out, events, parties and drinking. It must be taking absolutely everything out of John.

• Sad
  • Heart

LouisLover

I'm glad to see John is wearing a Prada T shirt in bed and a Hermes blanket draped on his bed, bet it makes him feel so much better.........not.

Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t believe she wants £40 for one of them canvas bags that looks like you get given in hotels for “free” 😂 and £75 for a sweatshirt with some naff slogan on it. Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22