Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a vanity project.

John looks horrifyingly unwell. Best buy the bloke a cake, given he can’t eat a bleeping thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Having to switch off of Lorna for a while tbh. The pictures and videos of John today are too upsetting. Nothing can be private with her, and this para-social relationship with her followers which makes her believe she has to show her cancer stricken husband looking frail on his birthday is actually horrifying. Yes it is her social media and she can show what she wants but personally I cannot get behind it. Wish John all the best but can’t bear to see him being posted all over her social media when he has clearly physically deteriorated and is still being used as a dress up mannequin for her crappy brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Having to switch off of Lorna for a while tbh. The pictures and videos of John today are too upsetting. Nothing can be private with her, and this para-social relationship with her followers which makes her believe she has to show her cancer stricken husband looking frail on his birthday is actually horrifying. Yes it is her social media and she can show what she wants but personally I cannot get behind it. Wish John all the best but can’t bear to see him being posted all over her social media when he has clearly physically deteriorated and is still being used as a dress up mannequin for her crappy brand.
Well said. He looked clearly uncomfortable with the birthday cake but she’s using him to garner sympathy and sales.
The fact she was out and ignoring him at 1.40am when he’s like this is bleeping appalling. I hope I never see her in real life.
She’s toxic but I find it’s always the people around the toxic person that end up suffering…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You could see he looked uncomfortable after he blew the candles out and the way he looked away from the camera. Her post of the two of them last night is completely false as she showed from their text exchange, hers is perfunctory at 11.47 - his are all lovey dovey but into the abyss as she doesn’t reply, then the ‘where are you’ at 01.40, that’s definitely a slip, kind of ruins the illusion of what she’s trying to portray. I actually feel awful for the man

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The party looks like such a try hard. Just so many clinger-oners.
Lorna is floating around in that awful bubble dress not knowing half the room who are there to ‘celebrate’ her launch.
The same people who have chugged all the free wine but haven’t even bothered to post a picture of her brand on social media to promote the launch.

its a sad sad vanity project

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably spent all of last night with someone hanging out of the back of her .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really hope I am wrong on this and that John has many many moons left however if there does come day when he is no longer around, with the way she is behaving I just want to shake her and say ‘take care of him, you’ll regret it if he’s not here’ however Im starting to wonder if that would actually be the case…she really should respect his privacy, not shop him around like the poster boy for illness in her clothing, give the man some dignity please?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel her and Nicole are defo no longer close. I know Nicole is away etc. But just seems odd her bestie isn’t there for her launch?

Reactions: 12
Her and Nicole got marched out of there didn’t they? In a Colombian styleeee.
It was weird - she tagged herself at Chiltern Firehouse before the party (making it sound like she was holding it there), but then the party was at Isabel’s. I imagine the latter was much cheaper.

Reactions: 10
I feel v sorry for him. Clearly all one sided, embarrassingly so. If she can't even pretend to care with him having cancer, sadly I think the writing isn't just well and truly on the wall, its down right engraved into the wall.
I can’t believe she put that on there - surely she could have blocked his comment out. My guess is it was done on purpose. Cruel

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The party looks like such a try hard. Just so many clinger-oners.
Lorna is floating around in that awful bubble dress not knowing half the room who are there to ‘celebrate’ her launch.
The same people who have chugged all the free wine but haven’t even bothered to post a picture of her brand on social media to promote the launch.

its a sad sad vanity project
All the people who didn’t tag and post are karma for alllllll the events she goes to, shows us her drinking, and then never post about the brand.
Turnabouts fair play.

Reactions: 16
I feel her and Nicole are defo no longer close. I know Nicole is away etc. But just seems odd her bestie isn’t there for her launch?
I get it if she can’t be there but I thought she might have posted to say congratulations on the launch. Lorna used to be a big supporter of her jewellery launches.

Reactions: 9
John is seeing her now for what she truly is selfish and narcissistic. I do believe he has enabled her and fed her toxic traits but is no doubt shocked she has turned on him. Wasn’t it his birthday too? Just goes to show all the crap she used to spew about just wanting to be in his company etc was so fake.

I was absolutely gobsmacked when she made giggly speech saying on the lines of if you could start a business, move house and get cancer that’s us. What a disgusting thing to say in public. Making light of cancer. It’s the Lorna show. His cancer is just an inconvenience to her. Poor John.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling the 01:40 text is a set up, her normally carefully curated lies would crop this otherwise.

Encouraging DMs to get engagement even if it’s bad??

However she has previous for going awol when a random bloke is involved

Reactions: 8
Surely not? I get that even poor engagement is still engagement but that’s beyond?

His face when they bring that cake over- he is disgusted. She is unbelievable. She thinks by putting out messages saying that she gets to do this with her best friend ie john etc that will get her off the hook- it doesn’t. She comes across as the most selfish, narcissistic bint on insta. How she is carrying on as normal when he is clearly very very ill is beyond me and then trying to make it sound like she’s just carrying on is even worse. I think I dislike her.
I have a feeling the 01:40 text is a set up, her normally carefully curated lies would crop this otherwise.

Encouraging DMs to get engagement even if it’s bad??

However she has previous for going awol when a random bloke is involved

Reactions: 9
I always think the truth can be found in what someone doesn't say and do.

"..I got to do it all with my bestest friend..." never a remotely sincere uttering or display of "love of my life" or similar.

A birthday cake for a man who can't eat.
Organised by the team, not his wife.
Not responding to texts.
Staying out all hours.

I am sick of hearing .."she's the most down to earth person in the biz-nez.."
Only if by down to earth they mean she'd see you 6 feet under (the earth) if it benefits her.
As we are currently witnessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree @LadyLockdown . I work on the same premise. It’s what people don’t say.

Also, John, no matter how she portrays him with this “ carrying on regardless”, is feeling his absolute worst, physically , emotionally. Completely at his most vulnerable.
Imagine having no consideration for that? He’s going to be massively insecure because he can’t provide her with what he knows she needs, and also what he’s done for her in the past. And he knows she doesn’t need him for £££ either….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Freebies in the parcels already, must be struggling to shift this overpriced tat.

Really feel for John, she’s shared messages before from him that are all one sided. Her lack of self awareness is astounding, we all know you can portray yourself as who you like on social media but she never even tries to hide her unbelievable selfishness. She’s just coming across as cruel at this point.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.