Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she driving around with a beauty box in the car
Because she’s a lazy Fukkin bint that couldn’t give a monkeys about the FREE products the brands send her so she doesn’t look at them until the last minute when’s she’s got to post about them on IG to get her money !! Until then I reckon they stay in the car until the skivvy /John carries them down the stairs into the concrete cell .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably needs to keep an eye on cheatin' Lorna 😐
Oh, I hope she doesn't do that. I know many of you don't like him, but from what he's shown of himself, I like him, and if he loves her, he loves her.. who are we to judge. I just wish he had someone looking after him properly 😔

Oh, I hope she doesn't do that. I know many of you don't like him, but from what he's shown of himself, I like him, and if he loves her, he loves her.. who are we to judge. I just wish he had someone looking after him properly 😔
As much as I’m not a fan of her I can’t imagine her cheating. Firstly she hardly ever leaves the house and when she does it’s with the same handful of influencers doing the same thing. She doesn’t seem very outgoing. Also Johns always around. And she doesn’t even seem to have any sort of sex drive.

On a slightly different topic.. I’m very confused why they’re carrying on with John as normal. He’s having chemo, for a very aggressive cancer. It’s no joke. He shouldn’t be drinking and galavanting. He should be in bed resting while he has his weekly chemo. I just don’t understand.

Reactions: 12
As much as I’m not a fan of her I can’t imagine her cheating. Firstly she hardly ever leaves the house and when she does it’s with the same handful of influencers doing the same thing. She doesn’t seem very outgoing. Also Johns always around. And she doesn’t even seem to have any sort of sex drive.

On a slightly different topic.. I’m very confused why they’re carrying on with John as normal. He’s having chemo, for a very aggressive cancer. It’s no joke. He shouldn’t be drinking and galavanting. He should be in bed resting while he has his weekly chemo. I just don’t understand.
In a nutshell, it's because she's a selfish piece of tit who always only thinks of what she wants and he will always go along with it because he's terrified of losing her.

Reactions: 16
FFS she’s playing with her version of Ken again !! Stop making the poor fukker pose for stupid xx photos, he still looks like he’s struggling to hold himself up, Seriously let him rest …that sweatshirt must stink !?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And today was supposed to be big news for waste of space, yet nothing!! Just another cancer photo of John and straight into selling!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wasn't she meant to be getting her new veneers today from Dr Sam? Even bigger and whiter 😬

• Sick

Because why let an agressive cancer get in the way of your plans?! 😓

kind of agree with you on the cheating thing… maybe years ago when she was younger and used to party a lot but not these day. Any “night’s out” these days are all about getting content and hanging out with the right influencers. I think she’s 110% focused on her career (to the point that she’s literally still steam roller ing on over John and his cancer treatment) and couldn’t be arsed with an affair.

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise she looks like a complete bleep with that keyring on her arm talking about cheap leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I literally sighed when I clicked on her story and there she was with the tiny birkin front and centre while doingng an ‘outfit of the day’.

Also did anyone else notice she covered her face and mouth behind her phone the whole time during that story?? Even more than usual.
Either pre recorded content or her teeth look even more ridiculous and she’s hiding them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she is taking over John's birthday with the launch of her waste of space line!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.