Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ this woman doesn’t live in the real world. YOU set clear boundaries with the care team? In an nhs hospital, where they’re essentially saving your life for FREE?! You absolute ungrateful bastard.

You obviously think you’re better than everyone else who was ill on that ward so go private? You want all this shit? Go private.

What if I were in the next bay and your sprays and constant filming of yourself were annoying me? Would I have been able to ~protect my peace from pretentious self absorbed arseholes?

You are not special. You have a big arse. The world doesn’t revolve around you. This main character syndrome she has is mental illness at this point. Someone needs to have a word. Never read anything like it. She clearly has no real friends or someone would pull her up.

Reactions: 22

Soapboxchat

Fuck me, the caption to her latest post, she wanted to "protect her peace" in hospital as she "takes in everybody's energy". I genuinely used to like her and enjoyed following her but this is just fucking ridiculous 😂
This was the tipping point for me in seeking out this thread. The arrogance of 'setting boundaries' for '[my] care team'. Used to like her but she has really disappeared up her own bum hole this last year.

Reactions: 20

Jemi85

VIP Member
The thing is, I was a genuine follower of Liv and genuinely enjoyed her content when she was a normal working girl like me who I could relate to, and before her followers (suspiciously) shot up to over 800k. She was a breath of fresh air amongst money grabbing influencers.

Now she IS one of them. She’s sold her soul for aff links and pr products, and she’s become far too big for her boots. She comes across as arrogant and entitled now, and entirely unlikeable, which really is a shame. Her followers are now full of bots and online pervs due to her strategically placed mirror for the arse shots.

YOU chose to sell your soul to the devil and monetise your account (you see it as providing a service). So in line with that, think of Tattle as the Trip Advisor to your content, as your followers are now your customers due to your constant aff links and pr/gifted content. So we are therefore entitled to comment on the service you now provide as a business and it’s now 0/10 - would not recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Julio

"stop commenting on people's body...... here's my body, I need you to be interested in it to keep me from going to get a job, don't you dare comment on it though...... compliments are fine, yeah I'll take them"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest story is absolutely ridiculous. She is literally BEGGING to be offended. So someone made polite conversation in a shop and now she's indignant that they DARED to mention her being pregnant. Yet it is literally all she talks about. Her entire personality is based on this boring fact. But no one else is allowed to mention it unless she says so 🙄 what an egotistical twat

I cannot believe how self obsessed and vacuous this woman is. She has main character syndrome in absolute buckets. That Rome trip was the most cringe worthy, toe curling display of pomp and preening I have ever been unfortunate enough to see. Now she is bleating on about her op and all the 'content' she needs to get done. Don't bother Liv, no one wants to see it. Take a few months off to recover. We could all do with the break.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
And this just absolutely SAYS IT ALL 😳🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 No sweetheart… unless there’s a religious or cultural reason, your curtain will remain open so that we can ensure your safety. “I set clear boundaries with the care team”. Actually mortified for her. Who does she think she is?

View attachment 2344270
Oh FUCK OFF!!! Literally no words. The curtains are open for your safety, so you can be monitored and observed, ie. the whole point of you staying in hospital after a procedure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Mimimi86

Jeez just watched her video about her partner. The spelling and grammar on the text in the video is disgraceful for someone who puts out public content as an “influencer”. Didn’t she work in marketing?? You’d think she’d know to spell check.
The way she says “years of being cheated on, disrespected and manipulated”…like she wasn’t still in her TEENS when she met her husband and started going out with him. 🤣🤣 She’s so detached from the real world!

• Haha

flo90

The thing is, I was a genuine follower of Liv and genuinely enjoyed her content when she was a normal working girl like me who I could relate to, and before her followers (suspiciously) shot up to over 800k. She was a breath of fresh air amongst money grabbing influencers.

Now she IS one of them. She’s sold her soul for aff links and pr products, and she’s become far too big for her boots. She comes across as arrogant and entitled now, and entirely unlikeable, which really is a shame. Her followers are now full of bots and online pervs due to her strategically placed mirror for the arse shots.

YOU chose to sell your soul to the devil and monetise your account (you see it as providing a service). So in line with that, think of Tattle as the Trip Advisor to your content, as your followers are now your customers due to your constant aff links and pr/gifted content. So we are therefore entitled to comment on the service you now provide as a business and it’s now 0/10 - would not recommend.
Yes, I also enjoyed her page and started following her as I liked that she had a similar body type to me and I enjoyed seeing outfits catering for that body shape.
Started going off her when she started showing the arse under the pretence of empowerment for other women yet deleting any slightly negative comments from women questioning her intentions while keeping the disgusting comments from the perverts.
Totally went off her after her hospital stay and the bullshit about setting boundaries about protecting her peace. As someone who was in hospital long term with cancer and not expected to live and told to make the most of my time with my kids, the youngest a few months old at the time, this boiled my blood. I was on a ward with other women who were dying and I had no choice but to be present while their doctors came around and spoke about their palliative care etc. Did I want to hear it? No but I had no choice. I stuck in my earphones and tried to block out any noise. Did I complain to the nurses and doctors? No because they're working with what they have and that's what happens in a public hospital unfortunately. It was one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever seen.

• Heart
  • Sad

Adoraborealis

I realised that all of her pregnancy content is purely about her. Not once has she outwardly expressed excitement about her baby or becoming a family. (Please correct me if I’m wrong)

Julio

Her whole thing is "look at me, look at my life" yadda yadda yadda. She was a prick to staff in a hospital, she got arsey, no pun intended, about a man who was walking by minding his own business, ruining her photo/video in the street. When people are that self absorbed I've no time for them. I occasionally look at what she's posting to see if she's changed but she just gets worse, it's gone past cringe to purely depressing so, Liv, if you are coming on here and reading it all, suck it up, this is part of the game you've chosen to play, work on yourself, be less of a dickhead and for crying out f**king loud don't film yourself talking when you are driving. It's illegal and more to the point it's dangerous and potentially life changing to a lot of people, I've worked on a brain injury ward before and I've seen what the impact of careless driving can have on families and friends.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Is anyone else just thinking how minging it is to put a used preganancy test in a box for someone to open? 🤢 Even if it’s been washed and disinfected it’s the idea of it being urinated on that’s horrible. Maybe for the baby’s dad at a push but for other family members especially small children it’s unpleasant!