Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnowFairy88

Ok I mildly stuck up for her about the hospital video but nahhh you girls were right, it’s an attention grab. When I figured it out? When she posted all the “pills” she was taking like she was trying to glamourise/dramatise having to take so many tablets because she’s so unwell. Bitch it was probiotics and paracetamol FFS!!! Believe me, being ACTUALLY reliant on medication to keep you alive is not cute or fun

Reactions: 13

evac90

Chatty Member
Setting boundaries with the care team. Unbelievable. Arrogant. Tone deaf. How is she not ashamed to even behave like that never mind post a caption saying it like it’s anywhere near acceptable behaviour?

• Heart

Adoraborealis

All she does is complain about EVERYTHING
---
Just looked at some of her complaint letter. The irony of her whinging that there was nowhere private to change when she films herself changing in front of thousands of people all the time 😂 oh and the number of times she says she’s pregnant is both ridiculous and hilarious

• Haha

Stitch91

Wtf is this absolute nonsense on her stories right now?! She’s so bizarre. She’s grateful for her legs because her stomach is sore from surgery. Such a weird post.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Jemi85

VIP Member
ABSOLUTELY 🙄😂
And this just absolutely SAYS IT ALL 😳🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 No sweetheart… unless there’s a religious or cultural reason, your curtain will remain open so that we can ensure your safety. “I set clear boundaries with the care team”. Actually mortified for her. Who does she think she is?

IMG_4595.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Nothing makes me want to shop with a brand LESS than influencer trips.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on Elizabeth Arden when they ship nobodies like Liv to some fancy night away loaded and with free drinks, food, gifts, the lot...

Reactions: 12

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Fuck me, as a nurse I can tell she would A PROPER NIGHTMARE to look after! I can just imagine her 😡😡. Kudos to the poor ward staff, I bet they were all high-fiving when she was discharged.

The pathetic weeping about the painkillers not being strong enough, complete rage/mortification for her watching that.

She really is an absolute weapon.

Julio

Nothing screams "party time" like a beige balloon. Stick some Coldplay on and a bit of Lighthouse Family, maybe some Des'ree, it's going to get wild.

• Haha
Sorry but the story of her walking along the station platform, gazing ahead....what the fuck. How do these people not die a death at how fucking stupid they must look to commuters. Holding out their phones, filming themselves whilst walking. What a massive twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
AHAHAH. Imagine being a grown ass woman and posing (on your own!) for this, recording numerous takes, looking at them all, thinking “yes this is the best one” and posting it. Without once thinking you look fucking insane or are dramatising something that half the population just fucking get on with.

SECONDLY WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES.

• Haha

Darsx

I’ve had to unfollow. I used to find her quite interesting and enjoyed her content, but since she left her job she’s declined in so many ways. She’s SO boring. Looks like the lack of routine and substance in her life is impacting her and her MH too, which must be awful, but I just can’t relate to Pinterest quote after Pinterest quote.