Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, the caption to her latest post, she wanted to "protect her peace" in hospital as she "takes in everybody's energy". I genuinely used to like her and enjoyed following her but this is just bleeping ridiculous 😂
This was the tipping point for me in seeking out this thread. The arrogance of 'setting boundaries' for '[my] care team'. Used to like her but she has really disappeared up her own bum hole this last year.

Reactions: 20
ABSOLUTELY 🙄😂
And this just absolutely SAYS IT ALL 😳🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 No sweetheart… unless there’s a religious or cultural reason, your curtain will remain open so that we can ensure your safety. “I set clear boundaries with the care team”. Actually mortified for her. Who does she think she is?

IMG_4595.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Says a lot that the 2 comments that don’t look like bots are asking her where her dress is from and stating that women filming themselves crying for SM = red flag. She’s a joke. I swear normal people who become full time influencers get lost up their own arseholes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
‘Focusing on the golden yellow colour encasing every cell in my body giving me warmth that it is going to be okay’ what in the absolute instahun does this even mean?? She tries to seem deep and meaningful because she knows she has nothing to offer other than flashing her arse on the internet and talking constantly about herself. She has no substance at all, completely vacuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Focusing on the golden yellow colour encasing every cell in my body giving me warmth that it is going to be okay’ what in the absolute instahun does this even mean?? She tries to seem deep and meaningful because she knows she has nothing to offer other than flashing her arse on the internet and talking constantly about herself. She has no substance at all, completely vacuous.
I used to genuinely like her and enjoyed following her, before she gave up her career to become a full time Instahun. She is, as you say, absolutely vacuous and devoid of personality. Since she stopped flashing her arse daily, she has dropped over 11,000 followers in the last month alone. What does that tell you?

She’s actually become insufferable. She was relatable before.

Setting boundaries with the care team. Unbelievable. Arrogant. Tone deaf. How is she not ashamed to even behave like that never mind post a caption saying it like it’s anywhere near acceptable behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And this just absolutely SAYS IT ALL 😳🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 No sweetheart… unless there’s a religious or cultural reason, your curtain will remain open so that we can ensure your safety. “I set clear boundaries with the care team”. Actually mortified for her. Who does she think she is?

View attachment 2344270
Oh duck OFF!!! Literally no words. The curtains are open for your safety, so you can be monitored and observed, ie. the whole point of you staying in hospital after a procedure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The actual duck does she think she is?!

She has completely over dramatised the entire thing. Sure, surgery is a big deal and I’m not downplaying it. However, she’s acting as if she’s the only person ever to have had it and as if she’s the first person to have ever had a kidney removed. Jfc.
Her sepsis ordeal sounded a LOT more serious and she didn’t milk than nearly as much..

The way in which she spoke about protecting her peace and setting boundaries.. yeah, pure bleeping arrogance. She goes on about how great the NHS is but acts as if she’s something special, giving orders to staff?! duck no. She talks as if everyone else on the ward/in the hospital was a problem for her and it’s foul.
Pay for private, get your own little princess room and free up a bed for someone who would be grateful for it.

One minute she’s banging on about resting and wanting to do everything and how annoying it is that she can’t and the next she’s out getting her nails done. Anyone who’s had a significant hospital procedure will know how that just isn’t viable. Plus, she’s being an idiot and possibly going to take up yet more a&e time if she keeps moving about and tearing her wounds. They won’t heal as quickly if she keeps bleeping about.

Honesty I didn’t think she could be this bad but I’m actually disgusted with what she’s been putting out there.

Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping Christ this woman doesn’t live in the real world. YOU set clear boundaries with the care team? In an nhs hospital, where they’re essentially saving your life for FREE?! You absolute ungrateful bastard.

You obviously think you’re better than everyone else who was ill on that ward so go private? You want all this tit? Go private.

What if I were in the next bay and your sprays and constant filming of yourself were annoying me? Would I have been able to ~protect my peace from pretentious self absorbed arseholes?

You are not special. You have a big arse. The world doesn’t revolve around you. This main character syndrome she has is mental illness at this point. Someone needs to have a word. Never read anything like it. She clearly has no real friends or someone would pull her up.

Reactions: 22
How about everyone on here unfollow her. And just search her up if you wanna see what she’s doing. Let’s get rid of a chunk of followers. Show her that people are sick of the bs

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2344270
Who does she think she is?? Imagine if she had to pay for health care. Hun, be grateful for the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well the real Liv Humby has well and truly stood up.

Bellendery immortalised via the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder why she didn’t set boundaries with Mother Nature and swap the monthly gift with inner peace..

• Haha
Not her complaining about wanting to get away… how many trips/holidays has she been on over he last few months. Get a grip Liv.

Can’t wait for all the half naked posts to come of her showing off her scar because she’s so brave :rolleyes:

These influencers don’t live on this planet I swear

Reactions: 8
She’s just said how ‘daunting’ it’ll be posting her body with her new scars.
She’s exhausting.

She will probably get people to comment some sort of brave/strong emoji 💪 to up engagement drown out the arse comments.

I think she finds the nights harder as she is not receiving continuous Instagram validation at these times.

Also noted she has started saying cesareanish scars. It either is or isn't hun, no ish about it.

Reactions: 3