Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the story of her walking along the station platform, gazing ahead....what the duck. How do these people not die a death at how bleeping stupid they must look to commuters. Holding out their phones, filming themselves whilst walking. What a massive twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God I’m nearly 38 weeks pregnant and I don’t attribute every tiny thing to pregnancy like she does 🙄 forgot something when pregnant - clearly baby brain nothing to do with just simply forgetting when in a rush

Reactions: 5
Thought her comment about not feeling like herself because of her belly starting to grow was very distasteful, there are women who would love to have the privilege of a baby bump. It just compounds how shallow she is. And if she isn’t feeling like herself now, let’s see how she handles late pregnancy, birth, looking after an infant and the next 18 years 🤣 God speed Liv!

Reactions: 10
Thought her comment about not feeling like herself because of her belly starting to grow was very distasteful, there are women who would love to have the privilege of a baby bump. It just compounds how shallow she is. And if she isn’t feeling like herself now, let’s see how she handles late pregnancy, birth, looking after an infant and the next 18 years 🤣 God speed Liv!
She’s gonna have an absolute breakdown when she’s had this kid. The drama over the bleeping tiny scar she had after that op was bad enough.

Doormat husband won’t be there 24:7 to tell you how pretty and special you are. You’ll be looking after a newborn.

Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious when these influencers get pregnant. It’s like no one has ever been pregnant before

duck me what a ridiculous bleep. Nobody was minding you, Liv, sat in your car, eating an apple. Nobody gave a tit, nobody gives a tit and nobody will ever give a tit

Can you imagine her at the mother and baby groups, acting like she’s the main character 🥴 and dropping them like hot stones when they can’t submit to her whims at the drop of a hat…already feel sorry for the child

Reactions: 7
Her vlog about what she does in a day… Jesus bleeping Christ, we need to ban influencers. Most normal people do all of what she has done (food shop, cook, exercise) AND have an actual job too

• Heart
Her vlog about what she does in a day… Jesus bleeping Christ, we need to ban influencers. Most normal people do all of what she has done (food shop, cook, exercise) AND have an actual job too
This is what I think ALL THE TIME. Also a lot of people who cook, shop, clean and exercise and then also have a full time job, also find the time to post regularly on Instagram as they like to do it generally. Posting things you’ve done on Instagram is NOT A JOB. Thing is a lot of “influencers” of old might have had a blog or YouTube or whatever which did require maybe a bit more effort than just posting a picture with a caption. And if they were talented you might consider some of it to be editorial interesting content like an online magazine. But now it’s just getting a large Instagram following it’s literally, you do what millions of ordinary non influencer people do every day and claim you’re working.

Reactions: 6
And manage to do so without showing half your pubis on a reel

Reactions: 1
She’s already moaning about her midwife appointments and it only her second one 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Going back to my point of influencers thinking they’re special when they get pregnant…

In my experience of the NHS and pregnancy it’s very much like a production line, you go for your appointments, in and out, then you go in and give birth and as long as everything’s ok you leave! Nothing wrong with it at all, and I’m talking as someone who has had relatives experience traumatic births and spent days in hospitals.

I am 10000000% not shitting on the NHS, they just don’t have time to coddle you

Jeez she always finds something to moan about. I'm assuming she's 16 weeks as this is the appointment where you used to hear the heartbeat. Several areas/midwives choose not to do it anymore as it gives false reassurance, or even unnecessary worry. As for the 'in and out' appointment, there's a shortage of midwives ffs.