Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is complain about EVERYTHING
---
Just looked at some of her complaint letter. The irony of her whinging that there was nowhere private to change when she films herself changing in front of thousands of people all the time šŸ˜‚ oh and the number of times she says sheā€™s pregnant is both ridiculous and hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just had a nosy tooā€¦ she looks as though she moaned about the massage lady having a thick European accent so it was hard to understand her and her views on women and being pregnant

Reactions: 2
If you have an issue with a service provided, you should raise it then and there. They canā€™t rectify it if you donā€™t, itā€™s unfair to do it after.

Also gone from yesterday saying a partial refund to now wanting a full refund (despite saying the massage was good albeit short and the lunch was good). Ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
This woman is seriously going go struggle with a baby getting more attention than her. Main character syndrome is strong šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
This woman is seriously going go struggle with a baby getting more attention than her. Main character syndrome is strong šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Agreed. Wonder how long it'll take until she's posting quotes about checking in on mothers, not just the baby blah blah blah etc

Reactions: 4
She's so smug & dancing around about getting a refund from the spa place šŸ™„ so obvious why she complained. If I've ever had any issues anywhere I refuse if they offer me anything, that not what I'm after

Reactions: 6
All she does is piss and moan about EVERYTHINGā€¦if everyone took a shot each time she mentions being tired weā€™d be šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
Her latest story is absolutely ridiculous. She is literally BEGGING to be offended. So someone made polite conversation in a shop and now she's indignant that they DARED to mention her being pregnant. Yet it is literally all she talks about. Her entire personality is based on this boring fact. But no one else is allowed to mention it unless she says so šŸ™„ what an egotistical twit

Reactions: 15
Her latest story is absolutely ridiculous. She is literally BEGGING to be offended. So someone made polite conversation in a shop and now she's indignant that they DARED to mention her being pregnant. Yet it is literally all she talks about. Her entire personality is based on this boring fact. But no one else is allowed to mention it unless she says so šŸ™„ what an egotistical twit
Came here to say the same thing!

She's over halfway in her pregnancy. Of course she looks bleeping pregnant.

I do agree we shouldn't comment on anyone's body but they were just making idle chit chat while they served you šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Wonder what her response would have been if they said ā€œwell yeah, we see you sharing your entire life on Instagram love, of course we knowā€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You should only be annoyed if someone has asked when your due date is when you're not actually pregnant šŸ˜‚
She just doesn't know what to complain about next

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s so insecure and hung up on her own body image issues that she projects what sheā€™s feeling on to everything else. I get whatā€™s sheā€™s saying to an extent about commenting on weight etc, but pregnant women hold themselves differently and have a type of posture if you get what I mean, so itā€™s obvious.

But tbf, sheā€™d moan about people not noticing/saying anything nice about her pregnancy and be offended at that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Perpetual victim this one. Wonder why she doesnā€™t have any mates. Could anyone honestly spend any amount of time with this vapid witch?

Sheā€™s gonna be in for a huge shock when no one gives a tit about her when she pops this baby out and people only wanna see the baby. I can already see the woe is me videos and whinging about how ā€œno one understandsā€ when like 50% of the population understand.

She'd be the same type of person to complain that someone on a train etc didn't offer her a seat - "omg no one offered to let me sit down when they can quite clearly see I'm pregnant"

Why on earth is she in her underwear at the beginning of her new reel about decorating?! And her hyping up the paint colour reveal, and it's just beige, pretty fitting for her personality though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth is she in her underwear at the beginning of her new reel about decorating?! And her hyping up the paint colour reveal, and it's just beige, pretty fitting for her personality though
Because every topic requires a glimpse of mons pubis šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her husband never seems to be around at all like all I see if her doing decorating all alone chores alone tea alone in the morning going to supermarket aloneā€¦where is he?

"stop commenting on people's body...... here's my body, I need you to be interested in it to keep me from going to get a job, don't you dare comment on it though...... compliments are fine, yeah I'll take them"

• Haha
Reactions: 15