Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 30th birthday celebrations are going to be disgustingly OTT and all for the gram aren’t they?!
EB886B37-3818-4995-8BB3-9813D20A315A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
When Liv said the other day that she booked her 30th bday get away to save anyone else the stress, you know it was because she’s a control freak and wanted something to look good for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems insufferable. I bet she will love holding court with a huge group talking about her near death experience but feeling so much gratitude, living her best life yada yada yada.

And then in a month's time, we will get a reel of her crying, complete with voice over telling us of her struggles and how the trauma has overshadowed prinnys celebrations.

Reactions: 10
I find these pages very refreshing, when you look at the Internet it's easy to think that every other person is a Liv but the justified borderline hatred that these pages almost reach gives me hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing screams "party time" like a beige balloon. Stick some Coldplay on and a bit of Lighthouse Family, maybe some Des'ree, it's going to get wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I know what Liv's body hang up is but rather than actually just come out and say it she'll drop body hang ups and body positivity comments every now and again. It's her boobs, or lack of them, she's completely flat chested, that must be difficult to accept when boobs are literally everywhere, I get it, but if that is the case just say it because everything else is every woman's dream body pretty much.

I think I know what Liv's body hang up is but rather than actually just come out and say it she'll drop body hang ups and body positivity comments every now and again. It's her boobs, or lack of them, she's completely flat chested, that must be difficult to accept when boobs are literally everywhere, I get it, but if that is the case just say it because everything else is every woman's dream body pretty much.
What she lacks in titties she makes up for in ass and ego

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What she lacks in titties she makes up for in ass and ego
True and to be honest she's always had that ass, it's not a gym ass, I know people who worked with her years ago and her ass was the one thing that she seemed to be known for. It's a cracker, it's just a shame about who it's on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This look, whatever it is, isn’t working for her.
She looks like a grown up version of a Stacey Solomon and Andrew Lloyd Webber lovechild that's attempted to go on a hike but got as far as the kitchen before jacking it in and taking an eye bleeping selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is bleeping ridiculous and so self absorbed it's quite disturbing. Apart from the backside I don't know how anyone could want to spend large chunks of time with her, let alone marry her. I know I'm objectifying but that's the only saving grace she has, a nice bum, and I only know this and have this view because she has made herself an object to avoid having a job.

Reactions: 5
She is bleeping ridiculous and so self absorbed it's quite disturbing. Apart from the backside I don't know how anyone could want to spend large chunks of time with her, let alone marry her. I know I'm objectifying but that's the only saving grace she has, a nice bum, and I only know this and have this view because she has made herself an object to avoid having a job.
Have you got any more tea on her Julio? 👀

I see her around Norwich every now and again looking a little vacant with an unnatural mirror trained expression on her face. Orange, beige, cream and black seems to be all she wears. As far as I'm aware she has always been quite dull and one of those really annoying people who take pride in thinking that they're old before their time, you know the sort, act like they're 50 when they're 22 "ooh I couldn't handle a night out anymore, anyone fancy a cuppa" types. I have a real issue with people like that being a bit of a partyboy, life is for living, not sitting around with your sleeves over your hands holding a cup of bleeping tea!

Reactions: 6
Considering how many creeps follow her online I’m surprised her sister allows her to post stories of her child like that without covering up her face. I think it’s so selfish. That child’s safety should come first

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we all know her as Ill Liv so she needs to start announcing when she hasn't got a cold.

Agree about the cuddling up thing, irresponsible but that's old Bumby for you, no self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 1