Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I really don't understand her, she posts a video that is just of her arse, nothing else, and then gets upset when creepy guys comment. Obviously no one deserves pervy messages but she doesn't help herself. Not sure how videos of her arse would be helpful to people with a similar body type, surely videos on how to dress and what clothes look like on would be a lot more helpful. Sorry for the essay 😅

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I really don't understand her, she posts a video that is just of her arse, nothing else, and then gets upset when creepy guys comment. Obviously no one deserves pervy messages but she doesn't help herself. Not sure how videos of her arse would be helpful to people with a similar body type, surely videos on how to dress and what clothes look like on would be a lot more helpful. Sorry for the essay 😅
The “normalise it” argument falls apart when it’s posts like that one that get “hypersexualised” - of course it will, it’s just a video of a bum. Women posting diverse bodies is great, it does normalise it and helps young girls. But you can do it clothed just as easily. Actually, more easily, clothed is helpful cause it helps know how to style different figures. The underwear posts don’t help 🤷‍♀️

Also was too distracted by the colour of the dressing gown 💀

Reactions: 5
The mad thing is that she thinks she's making a positive difference

Reactions: 1
She does not need to get her arse out everytime she uploads a video to influence you into styling/buying clothes.
I get she's trying to normalise different body shapes but she's going about it the wrong way.

Reactions: 3
You can tell she’s been trawling through the tattle threads by the content she posted today 😆

Reactions: 4
We can see her body type in clothes so that doesn’t explain why she films her bare arse for insta

The comments on that reel she posted are wild, she obviously needed to up engagement so did an ass focused post.

Also ‘haven’t been to London in ages’ wasn’t she there a couple of weeks ago for whatever she did with fashion week? These influencers are so privileged and completely tone deaf. Don’t even get me started on her moaning about (obviously) tattle comments and in the same breath trying to blame how she was feeling to how she feels about ‘the state of the world’. No liv, you got called out, read some truths, couldn’t take the criticism and got your ego bruised.

She needs a slap. She cannot honestly keep posting her arse every day and then getting annoyed when people sexualise her.
Stop posting your arse.

better yet stop posting all together and this thread would go away.

she can’t seem to comprehend that she’s brought all this on herself. Get off the internet if you don’t like people having an opinion.

Nothing makes me want to shop with a brand LESS than influencer trips.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on Elizabeth Arden when they ship nobodies like Liv to some fancy night away loaded and with free drinks, food, gifts, the lot...

Reactions: 12
IMG_4947.jpeg

Does anyone else cringe at this saying? I see so many influencers using it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I hate it so much :ROFLMAO: There’s so many millennial influencers saying it and it makes them seem so cringe

• Sick
What’s with the constant talking about herself in the third person too

Reactions: 3