Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even think about looking at prams or anything like that at 16w tbh, just wanted to get past the 20w scan safely first

Reactions: 4
She knows she’s got 0 personality and nothing going for her except the arse. She’s so woefully out of touch and self obsessed that she’s clingy to Pregnant Woman as her new identity.

Reactions: 1
She knows she’s got 0 personality and nothing going for her except the arse. She’s so woefully out of touch and self obsessed that she’s clingy to Pregnant Woman as her new identity.
I think her recent stats speak for themselves…

IMG_0401.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How DARE people pack their shopping away into their cars in a SUPERMARKET car park! I can’t believe they didn’t realise Liv wanted to film! How selfish!

Reactions: 8
How DARE people pack their shopping away into their cars in a SUPERMARKET car park! I can’t believe they didn’t realise Liv wanted to film! How selfish!
I couldn’t help but think great story liv, tell it again will ya babe🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Main Character syndrome
---
I cannot cope with how self obsessed she is. The whole therapy thing just does.me.in. There are people that have gone through real tit, real trauma in their lives, that NEED therapy to be able to live normally, but cannot have it because of money, or accessibility or many reasons. And here she is spouting off bollocks, truly believing that this is VITAL to her to be able to live her best life. duck alllllll the way off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh she didn’t want people to see herself filming whilst in the car, but will happily walk through the streets with many people around, whilst having the phone up in the air filming herself. Make it make sense 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0718.jpeg

For fucks sake. No need to excuse anyone. Just put a bleeping top on?
Not shaming her body, I don’t have a problem with women wearing bras or not or whatever. Just she’s acting like she didn’t have a choice 🙄

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Not shaming anyone but you’ve posted that video in your bra, with your camera pointed at your nipples for a reason. The reason is male attention. Which = views.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. Not shaming anyone but you’ve posted that video in your bra, with your camera pointed at your nipples for a reason. The reason is male attention. Which = views.
Her numbers are plummeting. She knows exactly what she’s doing 🙄

Reactions: 3