Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow. I used to find her quite interesting and enjoyed her content, but since she left her job she’s declined in so many ways. She’s SO boring. Looks like the lack of routine and substance in her life is impacting her and her MH too, which must be awful, but I just can’t relate to Pinterest quote after Pinterest quote.
I genuinely used to enjoy following her, and it’s only since she gave up her job to be a full time Insta hun that I sought her out on here to find out if others felt the same. You’re absolutely right - this new career path clearly isn’t making her happy, and as annoying as she is with the constant arse shots, it’s quite sad to see.

Reactions: 12

volvo

Wonder what her response would have been if they said “well yeah, we see you sharing your entire life on Instagram love, of course we know”

• Haha

Ella4

Chatty Member
She’s going to be insufferable now she’s pregnant , cue all the #gifted stuff and will now be an expert . Also who films the reactions of family then shoves it on the internet . She’s gonna be massive pregnant

Catherinez

IMG_8657.png
IMG_8658.png

2 things to say about this.
1: why does she have to be in her pants.. again??
2: I might be reading too much into the wording of this, but thought it a bit strange to include a growing pregnancy bump in a video about imperfections no? She’s hating that she can’t use her body for likes on the internet any more isn’t she.

• Sick

Adoraborealis

IMG_1227.jpeg

Her stories today digging at Jack for not doing ‘grand gestures’.. I don’t think she realises that she comes across like an ungrateful brat.

• Angry
  • Wow

Yawwnnn

Fuck me, the caption to her latest post, she wanted to "protect her peace" in hospital as she "takes in everybody's energy". I genuinely used to like her and enjoyed following her but this is just fucking ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Adoraborealis

She made a big enough drama about her scars from her surgery, how the hell is she going to manage the drastic changes that having a baby will make to her body?

flo90

I wouldn't be surprised if she did a get ready with me reel from the hospital, showing herself putting the hospital gown on over her head while flashing her arse while the horrified patients on the ward look on.

• Haha

Adoraborealis

Just watched the orange one’s insta stories…do you think she googled herself and found her tattle thread? 😂
Definitely.

We’re not trolling her and we’re allowed to have views on her content. I don’t want to see her upset and sure, I know I could find a more positive outlet for my frustration than venting about some influencer on here, but this stuff is rammed down our throats everywhere and I’m frustrated with it all.

She works so hard but doesn’t create anything original. If she just did her own thing then I wouldn’t care if she was a bit cringe, or wore clothes that didn’t really suit her. She worked so hard at building a career just to give it up to become some watered down version of every other ‘influencer’ on Instagram.
She’s not doing anything really worthwhile with her platform. ‘Influencing’ is just a way of manipulating. If she was sharing styles she genuinely loved then fuck yeah, I’m here for it. Not just random shit she gets gifted and then ends up on her Vinted a few weeks later, after going on about how they’re the best thing ever.

I don’t hate follow, but I have been wondering why I still bother, when her content just makes me feel sad for her, and so frustrated by the entire ‘influencing’ culture.

• Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Advertising a clit sucker whilst pregnant. Anyone else hear that barrel being scraped? 😳 Got to keep those numbers up somehow without flashing her arse.

• Sick
  • Haha

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Lightening crotch happens when the baby is pressing down on your cervix. Ie when the baby is actually near to coming out. Last trimester vibes.
and the breathlessness ffs I cannot this is gonna be a long pregnancy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Adoraborealis

IMG_5259.jpeg

Is she hoping people won’t realise they’re all supplements so she gets a load of ‘oh hun ur so brave having to take all those’.

🫠

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
She basically uses her page as a diary. A really boring one.

It’s friends she needs - not Instagram 🤦‍♀️

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Any chance we can stop laying into fellow tattlers and get back to what a complete tosser Liv is, please 🙏?

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
‘So I…want to talk about…UTIs. And how…women so often get them, and…we don’t normalise it enough!’

• Haha