Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Figured as much after the photo she posted earlier on stories of her and Jack, she looks pregnant

Reactions: 2
Filming the moment she told him? 🤮 or even worse, making him pretend it was the moment she told him purely for insta.

the look she gives the camera at the end. Me me me. This is all about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I know some of you find this hard to watch, Please feel free to mute or unfollow me’ cheeky witch! Acting like she’s doing her followers a favour!!!!!
that poor child that’s all I can say…she’ll be like xameliax…shes an insufferable mummy blogger!!!

Reactions: 7
Stories are bubbles. cocktails. Wine tasting. Bloody Mary’s. And she’s pregnant?
I’m guessing they’re made with 0 alcohol substitutes. I’m currently pregnant and most good brands do 0 alcohol versions that are good. And M&S does a lovely pink No-secco.

Well at least she'll stop getting her arse out every five minutes for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She made a big enough drama about her scars from her surgery, how the hell is she going to manage the drastic changes that having a baby will make to her body?

Reactions: 11
She’s going to be insufferable now she’s pregnant , cue all the #gifted stuff and will now be an expert . Also who films the reactions of family then shoves it on the internet . She’s gonna be massive pregnant

Reactions: 12
I feel so uncomfortable watching someone else’s pregnancy announcements to family. Why can’t it just be private? Sure share it without sound I guess, but why share the whole thing. (Also why did it have to be on the nieces birthday??)

Reactions: 9
I feel so uncomfortable watching someone else’s pregnancy announcements to family. Why can’t it just be private? Sure share it without sound I guess, but why share the whole thing. (Also why did it have to be on the nieces birthday??)
Why did it have to be in the Nieces PRESENT. It’s my nieces birthday but let’s make it all about me 🥱

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else just thinking how minging it is to put a used preganancy test in a box for someone to open? 🤢 Even if it’s been washed and disinfected it’s the idea of it being urinated on that’s horrible. Maybe for the baby’s dad at a push but for other family members especially small children it’s unpleasant!

Reactions: 14