Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really kept going and going... I'd not stay with my partner if they acted like that, let alone posted it publicly for everyone to see.

Then the poor sap bought her flowers anyway! duck no

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Low key abuse that, call me petty but that's toxic behaviour and abusive.

I just watched the series of very bizarre stories basically slagging off her husband. Can’t work out if that was tongue in cheek or not?! Like WHAT WAS THAT! She is toxic! All about her and no one else! I have a feeling she is going to struggle post partum because the main character in her life (herself) will be wayyyyy pushed to the back! Even if she doesn’t struggle she will pretend to for cOnTeNt ✨ as that’s what all mummy influencers seem to do these days for the hOnEsTy ✨

All of the stuff she’s been putting out since announcing her pregnancy doesn’t feel genuine at all. The stuff about ‘not losing herself’ and all the body stuff. She’s just putting out what she thinks makes her look insightful, or what makes her look ’forward thinking’. But none of it comes across as genuine. Like, oh there’s an issue related to pregnancy - I have it!! Look how great I am dealing with it. And every positive situation she will be negative about (like how she was convinced she figured out the baby’s sex from the scan), whinging about her appointments (you’re lucky to have them) etc.
All of the dramatic tiredness, making out she’s the most pregnant woman ever (and I swear she’s always trying to make her bump look bigger than it is).
It’s all over the place. She’ll miss out on actually enjoying/experiencing her pregnancy if she continues to be so focused on other peoples attention.

Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping Christ just watched that video where she swaps bras on camera (any need? Nope!) and fondles herself, front on to the camera. She’s not even hiding it anymore. The only way anyone engages with her videos is if she basically does erotic content.

I am never an advocate for husbands dictating what wives can do but how is he not having a word? Even if she changed off camera and didnt grope herself repeatedly it would be better. He’s an absolute mug. His mates and family must wonder what the duck he married.

and once again - no shade to OF girlies, love you. You own what you’re doing and i wish I had the confidence to make money from my massive tits. This witch think she’s better than that though. For what reason?

If Liv's husband quit his job, tried on clothes on camera for a living and fondled his dick in his undies while doing it do you think she'd stay silent? Jack modelling tight grey sweatpants wrapped around his semi erect penis, a comments section full of people thirsty for the D, how do we think Liv would handle it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If Liv's husband quit his job, tried on clothes on camera for a living and fondled his dick in his undies while doing it do you think she'd stay silent? Jack modelling tight grey sweatpants wrapped around his semi erect penis, a comments section full of people thirsty for the D, how do we think Liv would handle it?
Literally this. She calls it “empowerment” and “helping other women with similar body types” but what if jack did it.

I follow tonnes of ‘curvy’ girls for their style/outfit posts and none of them do what she does. They just show their outfits on camera and say where they got the clothes from.

Literally this. She calls it “empowerment” and “helping other women with similar body types” but what if jack did it.
If Jack did it it would be "toxic masculinity", "disrespectful to women" and "immature".

I realised that all of her pregnancy content is purely about her. Not once has she outwardly expressed excitement about her baby or becoming a family. (Please correct me if I’m wrong)

Reactions: 14
She’s a narcissist. Sometimes I believe influencers are just playing characters but she’s as bad as that in real life.

Reactions: 5
Ooh do you know her in real life? 👀 do tell!
Not really personally but Norwich is a bit of a goldfish bowl and everyone knows everyone including certain influencers 🤢 She used to work with some of my friends before she went full time instahun.

Reactions: 2
Why does it seem to be a trend with influencers at the moment that as soon as they get pregnant it’s MORE of an excuse to strip off on the ‘gram? Is it just me :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
All worries she could have explained with her clothes on 🙄
It’s so weird, like she feels it’s beneath her to do onlyfans according to her comments back to the creepy men in her comments. But she’s like half naked in most of her posts. I don’t get it

Reactions: 6