Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how self obsessed and vacuous this woman is. She has main character syndrome in absolute buckets. That Rome trip was the most cringe worthy, toe curling display of pomp and preening I have ever been unfortunate enough to see. Now she is bleating on about her op and all the 'content' she needs to get done. Don't bother Liv, no one wants to see it. Take a few months off to recover. We could all do with the break.

Reactions: 15
People who are feeling self-conscious don’t sit in their lace underwear stroking themselves while recording it for Instagram. Just one of those things really.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That video is just so wrong , she’s an attention seeking lazy pointless twit .

Reactions: 3
Is she really having a kidney removed?! That seems like a very radical surgery
Yes. Apparently her kidney function in that particular kidney is less than 30%. My dad had a kidney removed for cancer 15 years ago and that was a major 7 hour operation with an epic scar. It’s done by keyhole robotically these days, so much smaller incision and much quicker recovery time.

So she posted the vid of her feeling self conscious in that matching white underwear set but today she's advertising the same set, saying that it makes her feel 10/10 🤔 Also, who asks their followers to help her choose which underwear to wear 😂 Any excuse to show off the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is this absolute nonsense on her stories right now?! She’s so bizarre. She’s grateful for her legs because her stomach is sore from surgery. Such a weird post.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She literally says words for the sake of saying them. I don’t understand who she appeals to (except pervs, who will be fuming about the lack of arse). She has no discernible talent or personality.

Reactions: 8
She is literally a completely different person compared to who she was before she quit her job to be a “full time” influencer

Reactions: 6
Wtf is this absolute nonsense on her stories right now?! She’s so bizarre. She’s grateful for her legs because her stomach is sore from surgery. Such a weird post.
hahahahahahahahahaha bleeping hell - Instagram really messes with some peoples head doesn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4