Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the orange one’s insta stories…do you think she googled herself and found her tattle thread? 😂

Reactions: 4
"The narrative doesn't need to be about me" but obviously I'm going to make it about me 🙄 she really needs to realise how bloody privileged she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the orange one’s insta stories…do you think she googled herself and found her tattle thread? 😂
Definitely.

We’re not trolling her and we’re allowed to have views on her content. I don’t want to see her upset and sure, I know I could find a more positive outlet for my frustration than venting about some influencer on here, but this stuff is rammed down our throats everywhere and I’m frustrated with it all.

She works so hard but doesn’t create anything original. If she just did her own thing then I wouldn’t care if she was a bit cringe, or wore clothes that didn’t really suit her. She worked so hard at building a career just to give it up to become some watered down version of every other ‘influencer’ on Instagram.
She’s not doing anything really worthwhile with her platform. ‘Influencing’ is just a way of manipulating. If she was sharing styles she genuinely loved then duck yeah, I’m here for it. Not just random tit she gets gifted and then ends up on her Vinted a few weeks later, after going on about how they’re the best thing ever.

I don’t hate follow, but I have been wondering why I still bother, when her content just makes me feel sad for her, and so frustrated by the entire ‘influencing’ culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s absolutely vapid and gets her arse out on the internet for likes but acts like she’s something special.

love that she did the woe is me act then pretended she’s upset because of what’s going on in the Middle East. Give me a break love. You’re not interested in anything past the end of your arse. Anyone would think she’s trying to seem not completely self obsessed for once.

Reactions: 7
So what she’s saying is that people don’t have to follow her, but surely the same applies to her? Nobody made her come on here and read about herself. It is not trolling. She chose to come on here and read about herself. Absolutely her decision - nobody made her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her whole thing is "look at me, look at my life" yadda yadda yadda. She was a prick to staff in a hospital, she got arsey, no pun intended, about a man who was walking by minding his own business, ruining her photo/video in the street. When people are that self absorbed I've no time for them. I occasionally look at what she's posting to see if she's changed but she just gets worse, it's gone past cringe to purely depressing so, Liv, if you are coming on here and reading it all, suck it up, this is part of the game you've chosen to play, work on yourself, be less of a head and for crying out f**king loud don't film yourself talking when you are driving. It's illegal and more to the point it's dangerous and potentially life changing to a lot of people, I've worked on a brain injury ward before and I've seen what the impact of careless driving can have on families and friends.

Reactions: 14
Her whole thing is "look at me, look at my life" yadda yadda yadda. She was a prick to staff in a hospital, she got arsey, no pun intended, about a man who was walking by minding his own business, ruining her photo/video in the street. When people are that self absorbed I've no time for them. I occasionally look at what she's posting to see if she's changed but she just gets worse, it's gone past cringe to purely depressing so, Liv, if you are coming on here and reading it all, suck it up, this is part of the game you've chosen to play, work on yourself, be less of a head and for crying out f**king loud don't film yourself talking when you are driving. It's illegal and more to the point it's dangerous and potentially life changing to a lot of people, I've worked on a brain injury ward before and I've seen what the impact of careless driving can have on families and friends.
Don’t forget when she slagged off the Uber driver for not helping her with her bags

Influencers are all the same, they have a high level of entitlement & think people can't have a negative opinion on them. This is life, you aren't going to like everyone you come across.

The thing is, I was a genuine follower of Liv and genuinely enjoyed her content when she was a normal working girl like me who I could relate to, and before her followers (suspiciously) shot up to over 800k. She was a breath of fresh air amongst money grabbing influencers.

Now she IS one of them. She’s sold her soul for aff links and pr products, and she’s become far too big for her boots. She comes across as arrogant and entitled now, and entirely unlikeable, which really is a shame. Her followers are now full of bots and online pervs due to her strategically placed mirror for the arse shots.

YOU chose to sell your soul to the devil and monetise your account (you see it as providing a service). So in line with that, think of Tattle as the Trip Advisor to your content, as your followers are now your customers due to your constant aff links and pr/gifted content. So we are therefore entitled to comment on the service you now provide as a business and it’s now 0/10 - would not recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is, I was a genuine follower of Liv and genuinely enjoyed her content when she was a normal working girl like me who I could relate to, and before her followers (suspiciously) shot up to over 800k. She was a breath of fresh air amongst money grabbing influencers.

Now she IS one of them. She’s sold her soul for aff links and pr products, and she’s become far too big for her boots. She comes across as arrogant and entitled now, and entirely unlikeable, which really is a shame. Her followers are now full of bots and online pervs due to her strategically placed mirror for the arse shots.

YOU chose to sell your soul to the devil and monetise your account (you see it as providing a service). So in line with that, think of Tattle as the Trip Advisor to your content, as your followers are now your customers due to your constant aff links and pr/gifted content. So we are therefore entitled to comment on the service you now provide as a business and it’s now 0/10 - would not recommend.
Yes, I also enjoyed her page and started following her as I liked that she had a similar body type to me and I enjoyed seeing outfits catering for that body shape.
Started going off her when she started showing the arse under the pretence of empowerment for other women yet deleting any slightly negative comments from women questioning her intentions while keeping the disgusting comments from the perverts.
Totally went off her after her hospital stay and the bullshit about setting boundaries about protecting her peace. As someone who was in hospital long term with cancer and not expected to live and told to make the most of my time with my kids, the youngest a few months old at the time, this boiled my blood. I was on a ward with other women who were dying and I had no choice but to be present while their doctors came around and spoke about their palliative care etc. Did I want to hear it? No but I had no choice. I stuck in my earphones and tried to block out any noise. Did I complain to the nurses and doctors? No because they're working with what they have and that's what happens in a public hospital unfortunately. It was one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever seen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes, I also enjoyed her page and started following her as I liked that she had a similar body type to me and I enjoyed seeing outfits catering for that body shape.
Started going off her when she started showing the arse under the pretence of empowerment for other women yet deleting any slightly negative comments from women questioning her intentions while keeping the disgusting comments from the perverts.
Totally went off her after her hospital stay and the bullshit about setting boundaries about protecting her peace. As someone who was in hospital long term with cancer and not expected to live and told to make the most of my time with my kids, the youngest a few months old at the time, this boiled my blood. I was on a ward with other women who were dying and I had no choice but to be present while their doctors came around and spoke about their palliative care etc. Did I want to hear it? No but I had no choice. I stuck in my earphones and tried to block out any noise. Did I complain to the nurses and doctors? No because they're working with what they have and that's what happens in a public hospital unfortunately. It was one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever seen.
Yes, this was the final straw for me too. The sheer arrogance of her demanding that her curtain remain closed. I’m a nurse and she absolutely would not be doing that on my watch - especially after major surgery.

I’m so sorry for all you have been through and I wish you all the very best ❤

• Heart
Sending you love! I also had a hospital stay after an op to remove cancer and livs behaviour hit home hard ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's easy to initially put on a front on the Internet to come across all nice, relatable and wholesome but eventually the veneer cracks. Truly good people stay true to who they are no matter what, it's not even difficult to keep up an act like the one it seems Liv was putting on, just post stuff that seems genuine enough, it's not like she's exposed to the World 24/7. She couldn't do it though. Why did anyone need to know about her buying a kitten without her husband knowing, then him giving her the silent treatment? Why did anyone need to "come get tattooed with me" only to see a couple of truly shite miniscule Instahun/Pinterest fine line dots? Why did anyone need to know about her diva demands in hospital? The eye bleeping has been there from day one, that's nothing new, when you look back at everything the signs were there a long time ago, endless selfies, self obsession, it's just a sad, sad way to carry on, she hasn't got the personality to be who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the mouth taping thing. Why is she doing it, does she snore and it helps or something??