Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how true this is but apparently there's nudes of her online now, I'm hardly surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure how true this is but apparently there's nudes of her online now, I'm hardly surprised
I don’t think her content makes it ‘hardly surprising’.

If there are I hope it’s her choice, otherwise it’s a horrible thing for her to have to deal with.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else wondering (but not really cos, y’know, it’s Liv) why exactly it was necessary to start a reel of trying on boots in her underwear? 🙄
This is what annoys me. If you don’t want the creepy comments and to be objectified for your body, don’t encourage it. Because that’s what you’re doing when it’s a video about boots. Absolutely no need.

Reactions: 3
Does she have some sort of exhibitionist kink? She’s ridiculous. Just goes to show she’s baiting the pervs for likes and engagement. Is it worth it Liv? Just go get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone having massive house renovations done she says ‘pray for my bank balance’ over needing some new tyres?

Also her stories today are just a bit weird? ‘Not going to tidy my room’ ‘Going to go and spend time with my cats’ having a bit of a witch about being classed as a no show at her dentist appointment..
---
Oh and this tickled me

IMG_8776.jpeg

• Haha
Jeez just watched her video about her partner. The spelling and grammar on the text in the video is disgraceful for someone who puts out public content as an “influencer”. Didn’t she work in marketing?? You’d think she’d know to spell check.

Jeez just watched her video about her partner. The spelling and grammar on the text in the video is disgraceful for someone who puts out public content as an “influencer”. Didn’t she work in marketing?? You’d think she’d know to spell check.
The way she says “years of being cheated on, disrespected and manipulated”…like she wasn’t still in her TEENS when she met her husband and started going out with him. 🤣🤣 She’s so detached from the real world!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her stories the day before were her really teary - I get the impression that things are rocky between them.

They seem to live very separate lives from what she shows and she is a very different person than she was a few years ago (at least from what she portrays)

I don't know if they're okay or not but I think it's telling she always seems to be on her own up if her loft like Lily Pebbles whose marriage also never seems great 😬

Reactions: 1
Her stories the day before were her really teary - I get the impression that things are rocky between them.
Nobody who is genuinely happy in their relationship, feels the need to claim they are so happy on social media

Reactions: 6