Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People on Tattle who reply to every. Single. Thing

sometimes I just wanna rant in peace without people replying with logical solutions 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Loveitme

VIP Member
‘Merry Christmas from me and mine to you and yours ‘
‘Merry Christmas from us to you ‘
‘Merry Christmas from my family to yours ‘
And the worst
‘Merry Christmas from our home to yours ‘
ARE YOU OK HUN?!
Just say merry Christmas everyone and fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
People who refer to children as ‘crotch goblins’ it’s just such an awful and vulgar term to describe a child. Not sure why it’s a thing now to act like you hate children especially your own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Octopies

Chatty Member
I enter a lot of competitions and I can’t stand people who enter and comment stuff like
‘ooh I’d love to win this had such a hard year after losing my dad’
Or ‘tagging my brave friend who is an NHS nurse FINGERS CROSSED!!!’
to be clear this is for competitions where the only requirement is to enter. You are not being asked why you deserve to win.
The reason this annoys me is because idgaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Customers who don't say please or thankyou or are talking on their phone the entire time I'm serving then forget something and look at you like it's your fault.

Reactions: 32

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This has probably come up in these threads before but people who feel the need to reply to every single thing they read on Facebook or Twitter, even if it’s irrelevant to them.

For example, the Neighbours confirmation today that it’s ending, the people replying to just say ‘never watched it’ and nothing else. Ok that’s fine but why bother to reply at all then? It’s so pointless. Just move along to something you are interested in dickhead.
Like people who leave reviews for things they haven’t tried 🤦🏼‍♀️
“haven’t used it yet”
“was given as a gift so I don’t know whether she likes it”

JUST DON’T LEAVE A REVIEW THEN, IT IS NOT A LEGAL REQUIREMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 31

thaliamay

Chatty Member
When you put the duvet cover in the wash alongside other clothes & it eats up everything so you have to dig into the edges to retrieve said items of clothing

• Haha
  • Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
Shops that show you things that are out of stock! If I can’t buy them don’t show them to me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Sorry to stereotype but why are men so fucking lazy 😡 women are still expected to run the house , sort the kids and work full time!! I'm no feminist but it's not the 1950s anymore , we both work the same amount of hours a week!!

Like today for example I've been out with the kids for about 3 hours visiting family etc and my partner stayed home. House was a bit messy some washing to be done etc nothing major but he's done absolutely zero and just watched footy because I haven't babied him and asked before I went out. No bloody initiative. Now I'm going to have to spend Sunday evening doing jobs instead of chilling and having a bit of family time before back to school and work.

Sorry to rant but needed to vent

Reactions: 30

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
People who gather in shop doorways chatting too each other, and probably the same people who stand chatting in the middle of the path when people are trying to pass without any attempt at moving over.
Instead they look at you like you're the one in the way. Fucking move you ignorant arse!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People who write on the start of the thread ‘just parking myself here 😏’ just press the watch button and shut up mate

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When you tell someone your mobile number, and they read it back to you in a different format to the one you are used to:

"My number is 07462-347-983"
"So that's 0-746-23479-83"
"Er, I think so".

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sea

VIP Member
When you turn on the kitchen taps and there's a spoon in the sink and the water bounces of it and sprays more water than a feckin waterfall onto me

• Haha
Reactions: 29

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Omg when people are so DUMB to spot an obvious scam on Facebook. “A family of 6 have cancelled their non-refundable booking so we’re giving it away to whoever likes and shares this post!!” Posted by a center parcs page created 2 days ago. Honestly use your heads you morons

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Loveitme

VIP Member
School mums who stand in the school yard and whisper to each other .Fucking grow up ,you rude obnoxious twats

• Heart

Fenella

Chatty Member
This has probably come up in these threads before but people who feel the need to reply to every single thing they read on Facebook or Twitter, even if it’s irrelevant to them.

For example, the Neighbours confirmation today that it’s ending, the people replying to just say ‘never watched it’ and nothing else. Ok that’s fine but why bother to reply at all then? It’s so pointless. Just move along to something you are interested in dickhead.

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Seriously debating deleting my spotify app. Was listening to the Sunday wellness podcast, there was a segment discussing motherhood and the woman on it actually said "pregnant people". For a woman to say it is very sad, actually cancelling your own gender (n)

• Wow
  • Angry

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Adverts that feature a celeb claiming to use that product. Yeah I'm sure Lenny Henry loves a city break in a Premier Inn, and there's no doubt that Winkleman and Willoughby get their lovely locks from that £5 box of Garnier Nutrisse. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart