Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you go out to eat with someone that eats like a pigeon and they say omg I'm so full after like 2 nibbles. And you're there like 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can eat enough for a small village, if I'm going out to eat i am eating every single scrap on my plate. You'll have to sit and watch me demolish the lot. Not sorry 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recipes that give daft measures

i.e. 4 tablespoons of salmon

who measures salmon in tablespoons?!

this is a real life example too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Parents (99% moms) who tell us the next number in order, as if we don’t know: “Little Cinderella is five now, going on six.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Inconsistent people - you never know where you are with them 🤔 they switch characters like the wind.

Having to do the school run

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Constantly getting those “is this you on this YouTube video?” Messages from my auntie’s Facebook account because she constantly falls for those ‘unfortunately we couldn’t give this 200k Range Rover to Pauline for just sharing our page because it turns out she’s 13’.

We tell her they’re scams but she won’t listen. She’s gonna end up in Chat magazine having been fleeced of all her savings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am always surprised when people say they have left over pizza. I have eaten an 18 inch myself (when I was younger) and still not felt full.

Before anyone asks I don't have a big belly, the biggest my waist has been is 32".

Reactions: 6
I am always surprised when people say they have left over pizza. I have eaten an 18 inch myself (when I was younger) and still not felt full.

Before anyone asks I don't have a big belly, the biggest my waist has been is 32".

I can only ever manage one slice and I'm a fat bugger. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People who can polish off pizza and still be 32” or less around the waist.
I feel like this about people (slim) who waltz off to the fish & chip shop when they fancy it. Must be so nice to be able to eat stuff like that without gaining weight the following day. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Empty toilet roll cardboard inners collecting in a bathroom really irritate me. I am guilty of not putting them in the bin so irritate myself quite often.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itchy nipples.

There is no way to scratch them without either looking like a twit rubbing it with your forearm, or feeling like you'll rip a nipple off with your nail
Or knickers riding up your crack in the busiest of places. I'm sure the other people in the chilled aisle of Tesco, dont mind me de-wedging before I pick up my meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having an itch in an awkward place. I've sometimes injured myself trying (and failing) to scratch my back!

The joys of being single!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That newer books don't seem to have blurbs. Just a load of glowing reviews.

Reactions: 12
People who say "is that all you're having?" When you leave food on the plate. Yes, leave me alone 😂

Reactions: 15
That newer books don't seem to have blurbs. Just a load of glowing reviews.
Oh I hate this! I go on Amazon to see what a (probably overhyped) book is about, and have to scroll miles down through a load of reviews from celebrities whose opinions on fiction I don’t give a shiny shite about.

Just tell me what the damn thing is about, for the sake of all that’s holy!

Reactions: 7
Or knickers riding up your crack in the busiest of places. I'm sure the other people in the chilled aisle of Tesco, dont mind me de-wedging before I pick up my meat.
Hahahaha!! I've asked my husband to stand behind me so I can get a wedgey out - dont rush in calling me lady like and romantic 😂

Worse than that is when your knickers randomly trap some part of your noon (tmi?) Then there's no time to prepare! The pain is enough to have a good old rummage to sort that out! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you've been sat a bus stop alone for fifteen minutes then when the bus arrives Joe bloggs appears and tries to skip in front of you.

Or people who were waiting the whole time you were but wait to get on the bus before counting change for their fare.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.