Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School mums who stand in the school yard and whisper to each other .bleeping grow up ,you rude obnoxious twats

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People who answer how old their baby is in months
“He’s 23 months” why not just say he’s 2 next month.
I got a right bollocking fr
Intorerant people - like people who choose to live near/next to a popular attraction/local amenity and then go mad when other people visit that popular attraction/local amenity.

I've come across this alot....if it's public space or open to the public, then my right to visit is just as valid as their right to live there.
And yes, my little Molly and Mindy will be riding their scooters (and they'll probably be screaming!)! 🤣😂
Yes! The house right next door to the school entrance owned by the 80 year old couple who moan because children walk past their house!

1) Weetabix wrapping.

2) Weetabix crumbs everywhere when removing from wrapping.
The way it stick to a bowl harder than cement unless you wash it straight away…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I got a right bollocking fr

Yes! The house right next door to the school entrance owned by the 80 year old couple who moan because children walk past their house!

The way it stick to a bowl harder than cement unless you wash it straight away…
Omg so true about the wheetabix ! My one year old likes to throw it on the tiled kitchen floor and if I don’t scrub it off straight away it’s stuck like glue !Its the worst

Reactions: 6
School mums who stand in the school yard and whisper to each other .bleeping grow up ,you rude obnoxious twats
Yeah I had this for a while before , every morning these 2 parents would be stood there gossiping quietly for ages, my child had a falling out with one of theirs so it made me feel awkward , even on the odd days where I was running late they would be there after all the kids had gone in , it went on for weeks. (Just to add it wasn't in the play ground it was by the car park what most people used so they won't locked in the school 🤣)

Reactions: 3
people who expect you to reply to their non-urgent text messages asap and if you don’t, because you have a life and a baby to look after, they ring you up. In my down time whilst my baby naps (usually a cat nap) I want to stuff my face with tea and cookies not read your waffle text and answer your 10 questions. 😑

Reactions: 9
When you're hooked on a show then realize only a couple of seasons are on Netflix and the remaining ones on Amazon Prime. Why??

Reactions: 14
When you're hooked on a show then realize only a couple of seasons are on Netflix and the remaining ones on Amazon Prime. Why??
In addition, when you realise that you've spent the last few years watching the same shows on loop. I've watched Motherland episode 1 about 10 times in the space of 2 months.
I forget I'm paying £9 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In addition, when you realise that you've spent the last few years watching the same shows on loop. I've watched Motherland episode 1 about 10 times in the space of 2 months.
Haha, so true. I finished the Good Witch (yeah, I'm corny) yesterday and started all over again today LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes ! I got so cross when they took Red Dwarf off of netflix. I've only watched them eleventy billion times!

Re socks and radiators. When we replaced our kitchen radiator there were so many bibs behind it!. I always used to wonder where all the bibs went 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha, so true. I finished the Good Witch (yeah, I'm corny) yesterday and started all over again today LOL.
Yeah, I cancelled it for one month...I ended up having a cold sweat because I couldn't put an episode of 'The Office (US)' on. I've seen it about 500 times. Needless to say, I reactivated my account.

• Haha
Yeah I had this for a while before , every morning these 2 parents would be stood there gossiping quietly for ages, my child had a falling out with one of theirs so it made me feel awkward , even on the odd days where I was running late they would be there after all the kids had gone in , it went on for weeks. (Just to add it wasn't in the play ground it was by the car park what most people used so they won't locked in the school 🤣)
I don’t do the school run everyday ,maybe 1-2 times a week but twice this week I’ve been the only other parent there while 2/3 of them stand whispering away .It’s just so rude !.my daughter has only been at the school a year so makes it even worse

• Sad
For me it's TV shows set in "Britain" where they feature actors and actresses from all over the UK, but if they are from Wales, Ireland or Scotland (or even the north of England!) they are forced to put on a very particular English accent. It's no wonder some Americans think there is a universal "British accent", it used to annoy me but when I think about it I actually can't blame them when it's like that. What exactly is wrong with a Scottish accent, for example? It's an actual joke. Perhaps I'm a little sensitive but having spoken to peers I truly don't believe I can be the only one who feels this way. Shows like Vikings for example, where Ireland and Scotland for example had their place in the Viking era of the UK's history yet the TV show made it seem as though it was purely the English who had any kind of involvement with them. Again I could be particularly sensitive but a friend described it as "almost cultural erasure" and I actually agree.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen an Instagrammer saying “normalise filming content in the gym, it’s 2022” 🚫🚫🚫 ermmm no! Fair enough if you want to see your form but filming (that captures other gym-goers) with the intent to put online should not be allowed. For a whole host of reasons.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen an Instagrammer saying “normalise filming content in the gym, it’s 2022” 🚫🚫🚫 ermmm no! Fair enough if you want to see your form but filming (that captures other gym-goers) with the intent to put online should not be allowed. For a whole host of reasons.
If you get caught on someone's social media, can't you complain and get it taken down. There are far too many bar stewards running around filming, surely doesn't the average person have some rights.

Reactions: 5
People who think enjoying cleaning and housework is a personality trait and are aghast that you would pay a cleaner to come in and do it for you. Sorry Susan but I work 40 hours a week and have small kids so you'll have to excuse me if I don't feel excited at the prospect of spending my weekend blitzing my house. You boring anyone who'll listen about how you strip your beds every Friday, defrost your fridge and spend all Sat on your windows doesn't make you a better person. And stop reminding everyone how you're OCD and germ phobic. We get it you genuinely like cleaning and find that rather cute about yourself . Well I don't 🙄
This, and I say it as a person who enjoys cleaning. I have an acquaintance who likes to compete about cleaning and turns it into a national championship of "who is more insane about the speck of dust left of the tv stand". I don't care if it's not perfect, I care about doing my best.

Even if you liked cleaning/had time for it, you still wouldn't be able to impress these people because everything you did would still be wrong 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even worse when you have been watching 15 seasons of something in with your prime membership and the last season or couple of seasons they want you to pay £15 for each.

No way I will stream it for free.

• Wow
Customers who insist on gassing to the cashier after they've paid, oblivious to the queue behind them. Just take your stuff and go 🙄

Reactions: 18
Itchy nipples.

There is no way to scratch them without either looking like a twit rubbing it with your forearm, or feeling like you'll rip a nipple off with your nail

• Haha
Reactions: 17
when you bite into an apple and get the skin between your teeth 😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.