Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crappy crotch goblins.

I live on a lake and have little crappy kids walking past my flat all day.

Why the duck do children have to scream? I understand I live in an area now that's nice and good for walks where Emily, Molly, and Maisy need to let off steam on their little crappy scooters, but can you tell your kids to respect the houses they're walking past? Just calm down. 😭

Why are parents glued to their phones while this happens??!

Another thing, dogs. I love dogs but I don't have one and I love my cat more. There are signs absolutely everywhere saying put your crappy mutt on a lead around the lake. People seem to forget this is a residental area AS WELL as a lake to visit and let their dog off who then chases and terrifies my cat WHO LIVES HERE. The amount of times I've shouted at people to lead their mutt up. I stg if one hurts my little baby I'd kick their head in. Sorry x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
People who refer to children as ‘crotch goblins’ it’s just such an awful and vulgar term to describe a child. Not sure why it’s a thing now to act like you hate children especially your own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A man with flu/ cold. So dramatic. Is only an excuse for them to stay in to play their console :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People who refer to children as ‘crotch goblins’ it’s just such an awful and vulgar term to describe a child. Not sure why it’s a thing now to act like you hate children especially your own.
Always have 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't want to fight with people it's just my opinion. It's the thing that annoys you thread after all...

Reactions: 5
There are so many intolerant people around and they are normally the worst for moaning about everyone and everything. Give me a week in the company of a family with children and pets that jump over you then one hour in negative person's company, even one who never speaks their negative thoughts, I can feel their simmering rage/resentment coming out their pores 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, I’ve never heard that before, how awful. Mine is grown up and lives in another country but I still find myself sniggering at their silly antics. Why have kids if you hate them! 🙄

There are so many intolerant people around and they are normally the worst for moaning about everyone and everything. Give me a week in the company of a family with children and pets that jump over you then one hour in negative person's company, even one who never speaks their negative thoughts, I can feel their simmering rage/resentment coming out their pores 🤣
A lot of people seem to be intolerant and obstinate for the sake of it. If I say black you say white, just because you can, not because you need to! I just think ‘you’ve basically got nothing to say and you’re still saying it too loudly’ to those people. 😏

Reactions: 2
When you’ve been asked for id in the supermarket and the assistant says ‘oooh you should be flattered ‘ haway man Janice I’m 31 ,stood here with my three kids and not slept for a week .Dont take the piss ,we both know I haven’t looked under 18 since 2007

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Checking I've turned the oven off at 10pm to make sure it's not left on. Even though I might not of used it today 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Intorerant people - like people who choose to live near/next to a popular attraction/local amenity and then go mad when other people visit that popular attraction/local amenity.

I've come across this alot....if it's public space or open to the public, then my right to visit is just as valid as their right to live there.
And yes, my little Molly and Mindy will be riding their scooters (and they'll probably be screaming!)! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Intorerant people - like people who choose to live near/next to a popular attraction/local amenity and then go mad when other people visit that popular attraction/local amenity.

I've come across this alot....if it's public space or open to the public, then my right to visit is just as valid as their right to live there.
And yes, my little Molly and Mindy will be riding their scooters (and they'll probably be screaming!)! 🤣😂
I live near a school, nursery and a pub. I love hearing the children playing. I'd rather hear that someone being loud after a few drinks, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When someone whatsapps me, then sends another message a couple of hours later "did you get my message". Well you can see there's 2 ticks, so yes, I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just thought of one. Toilets (generally in someone else's home) that can't seem to even flush a bit of toilet paper away! As a cleaner it's so annoying as you clean off the fluffy dust stuff with a bit of toilet paper first & then have to wait for about three flushes for it to go. Otherwise it all gets in the brush & that's another irritating situation.

Also people who leave a toilet dirty thinking it's ok that someone else will clean it & the amount of people who don't even bother to flush or wash their hands. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A friend thr
When someone whatsapps me, then sends another message a couple of hours later "did you get my message". Well you can see there's 2 ticks, so yes, I have.
I used to have a mate who would ring people for one or two rings just to get their attention if a message hadn’t been replied to :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What absolute twit came up with the saying ‘it’s the things you don’t do that you regret.’ Utter crap! 🙄

Reactions: 6
People who write on the start of the thread ‘just parking myself here 😏’ just press the watch button and shut up mate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A friend thr

I used to have a mate who would ring people for one or two rings just to get their attention if a message hadn’t been replied to :(
Is the reason why you used to be friends related?

Spoke to GP 5 days ago and was prescribed some medication. I know we've had Bank Holiday, but I've only just got a message saying it's in. I'm fine now. (It wasn't ordered until Friday afternoon)

Reactions: 1
When people use the treadmills on either side of mine.
Ugh that’s like when someone parks next to you when there are loads of spaces. Always massive gas guzzlers too that I can’t see past trying to reverse out! 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My neighbour has dumped his old, broken car on the patch of grass outside his house (fully on the pavement but not blocking anything) and it looks tit just sat there rotting. He also has his curtains half hanging off the window and the house looks a state. It does worry me that if we come to sell it’s going to put people off. I know I sound like a snob but I just wish he would take a bit more pride like we do when we’ve spent a lot of money doing the outside of our house up. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.