Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
People who fill a bag of shopping at aldi with stuff for Ukraine then post in on every social media platform ,email their child’s school ,inform local newspapers .
What do you want ? A fucking medal?

Reactions: 27

Loveitme

VIP Member
When you’ve been asked for id in the supermarket and the assistant says ‘oooh you should be flattered ‘ haway man Janice I’m 31 ,stood here with my three kids and not slept for a week .Dont take the piss ,we both know I haven’t looked under 18 since 2007

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HmmmReally

VIP Member
People who answer how old their baby is in months
“He’s 23 months” why not just say he’s 2 next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
People who put stuff up for sale with the addition of "needs a good clean / needs a wash". Why not just bloody clean it you lazy git! If it's totally free then yes, I accept that maybe you can't be bothered and just want rid. But to sell something so gross you need to prewarn the buyer? Really, where are people's standards. Especially if it's clothes or furniture, just no.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Pinkii

VIP Member
People who decanter their washing detergent into glass bottles or tabs into glass containers for ‘AeStETic’ reasons.

Do one you losers

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sheabutter

VIP Member
I joined a Facebook group that is supposed to help people avoid buying new. The amount of guilt trips in the comments by people begging is just wow 😵💫 I learned a lot of people’s life stories over a set of bookends! If you like something that much, save up and buy it for yourself.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Similarly when someone makes a funny comment and people go WAY over the top with unnecessary detail about how hard they’re laughing.

“OMG laughing so hard at this I’ve simultaneously pissed and shat, coffee coming out of my nose, woke up my kids, next door’s kids and a dog from three postcodes away, husband’s looking at me like I’ve gone mad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

The rest of us:
8F910091-785B-4385-9D15-4AEBCC326821.gif

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
People who cut sandwiches into tiny heart shapes for children over the age of 5 and plastering it on social media. Give the poor child a full sandwich and stop wasting food!

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The amount of houses that have blue flashing lights outside for Christmas, I’m driving along and will see a blue flash and think it’s an ambulance or something wanting passed.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
And when you're in the queue for a self checkout and the person at the front of the queue is stood there like a gormless idiot waiting for a member of staff to direct them to a machine despite there being loads free all around them and holding up everyone else in the queue
Working in retail teaches you one important thing - the general public are fucking morons.

• Haha
  • Heart

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Cans that don't have ring pulls. I despise tin openers. We have the technology, why not just put the ring pulls on everything?

Cloak

VIP Member
Coming in from shopping and my boyfriend is lying on the sofa with all the lights off so there’s no ambient lighting and he’s surrounded by cables (why so many wires everywhere!!) with rubbish everywhere (slight exaggeration) and washing up not done. I know it’s Christmas week and time to relax but it drives me mental to come home to it 😂