Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
When you put your phone camera on and it’s somehow set to face you 😱 (I don’t want to see my baggy old features in close up, thank you very much!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

1001 others

VIP Member
When someone celebrates something, only for someone else to drag them down / make them feel guilty over it.

Example:
"I've just found out I've won a holiday!"
"Nice for some - I can't even afford to buy a coffee."

Just be happy for others for goodness sake!

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
World chuffing Book Day. What a shame it wasn't invented by a Russian so we could get it cancelled this year 😩

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When people make a cup of tea AND PUT THE USED TEABAG IN THE SINK or on the counter?? When there’s a bin right next to the sink ??

• Sick
  • Angry

Anne1448

VIP Member
People who are disrespectful towards customer service employees. Whether it is retail, restaurants or any facility where the person has to face a customer in general.

It always bothered me.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
News channels. I wish they would just report actual news. I don't want to know how you think Russia could take Kyiv, or how deadly the next Covid variant could be. That isn't news, it's scaremongering opinion. Just let me know when it happens and I'll deal with it then.

• Heart

Twertle

When I accidentally quote a post and I don’t really want to and it stays in my comment section forever 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22

no-no

VIP Member
I’ve just seen an Instagrammer saying “normalise filming content in the gym, it’s 2022” 🚫🚫🚫 ermmm no! Fair enough if you want to see your form but filming (that captures other gym-goers) with the intent to put online should not be allowed. For a whole host of reasons.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
World Book Day. My god, those three words combined make me want to run for the hills. Our school is doing it a week late (????). My son found an outfit last week and (from bitter experience) I stressed that he had to be happy with it and he assured me he was. Now he says none of the kids in his class have heard of the book and I now have to spend an evening trawling around the shops looking for something cheap and plastic for him to wear.

Do you ever see Dads doing that? do you f**ck.
Teacher on book day! it's just a screenshot. Pretty gross and pervy whichever way you look at it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
The naming of storms. Just tell me if there's one coming. I don't care if it's a he or a she or what letter of the alphabet it begins with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Saw a sign on a clothes shop yesterday saying your dog is welcome :unsure:
Wait a minute ✋can we please make toilet facilities a priority instead? So many public toilets have closed since corona. I've mentioned that before but it would benefit disabled or older people or anyone who can't do without facilities while out for lengths of time. Or how about a sign saying people can use your electric sockets to plug in their mobility scooter or phone? I'm sure there are so many ways they could help and encourage other people to their shop than bring your effing dog! Impaired people could trip over dogs laying around and leads.
What about them cocking their leg over clothes rails? :sick: people with allergies, people who are frightened of dogs? Hair being rubbed against items?
I love animals and in their rightful place I don't mind dogs but this obsession for shops to keep making this normal is really the thing I'm annoyed with.
The fact there are more important needs for customers that are completely ignored. I won't be spending money in shops that do this. Ofc exception for guide dogs.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
A man with flu/ cold. So dramatic. Is only an excuse for them to stay in to play their console :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Primark and their trademark licensing on every single item. Harry Potter, Friends, Disney…etc etc.

I just want a top without a fucking character on it! I’m a bloody adult not a tweenager!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Some women should never have children, they clearly don't like them. I was on a bus today, and a woman got on with two kids and one in a push chair. She clearly had been having a difficult day, because she kept scolding the child in the pushchair. She kept telling her to sit still. At one point she said to the child" if you don't stop, I'll take you off the bus, and me and the othe kids will go without you."
What a terrible thing to tell a child. She'll probably be in therapy when she is older.

• Sad
  • Haha