Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My honey keeps going solid. So annoying. (and yes, I know I can stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When you're trying to get off the tram / subway and people don't even give you the space to exit as they're all rushing to get in. It's really rude and it drives me insane each and every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
People that put up a tantrum if not the centre of the attention. Why don't you buy yourself an orange suit and call yourself Sun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who cough out of habit rather than any actual need. Two of the people I love most on the planet have habit coughs and I still want to throttle them every time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
People who answer how old their baby is in months
“He’s 23 months” why not just say he’s 2 next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shops that show you things that are out of stock! If I can’t buy them don’t show them to me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When you want to play a new board game but the instructions are too complicated and don’t make sense! Gives me the rage and then I don’t want to play 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When my husband empties the dishwasher or puts things away it's always a game of find the bloody dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Even the kitchen scales or the tin foil. 🙄. Everything has its place, we've had this kitchen for 2 years. IT ISN'T THAT BLOODY HARD! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The local binmen. Chips on their shoulders, effing and blinding in the alleyways and causing as much noise as possible at 6-7am. Their attitudes stink worse than the rubbish. And they’ve left mine today for some reason.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you 😡

Or when you try to get off the bus and the person seating next to you says "I get off at the same stop" and they won't move. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The diabetes pump advert. Must have seen it 200 times. I don’t have Type 1 or any other type of diabetes either so it really is a waste of everyone’s time.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The Summers where I am are getting hotter and hotter, to the point of being unbearable.

It's 8:54pm as I'm typing this, and the temperature out on my deck is 27 degrees Celsius (inside, it's 42). At is hottest temperature outside today, it was 34.

In a few months' time from now, I'll be whinging about how Winters are getting colder.

That reminds me! My friend updated on Facebook that her father died just before Christmas and her relative responded with a thumbs down emoji!
A friend does that sort of thing - when I asked her why once, she said it was because she didn't like that had happened. Could be a lost in translation thing?

When you want to play a new board game but the instructions are too complicated and don’t make sense! Gives me the rage and then I don’t want to play 🤬
I'm like that with instruction manuals.

Reactions: 1
I’m a couple of stone heavier than I should be/want to be. So I’m trying to buy a jacket in size 18-20. Just because I’m fat, doesn’t mean my arms are the length of an orang utan’s! So frustrating when I have to turn up the sleeves every time 🤬. Larger body doesn’t necessarily mean longer arms!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
People you wait for at roundabouts and then they suddenly turn without indicating. Gives me proper rage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Underdressed men. Seriously, New Years Eve dinner, upmarket restaurant, every woman in cocktail dress & heels (or at least trying) and more than half the men in t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Is there no 'occasion' to anything anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.