Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people say "fair" instead of "fair enough". Sounds strange.

When boring things dominate the news, such as that Djokovic guy, or when that woman crashed into Prince Philip's car (can't remember the actual story).

Reactions: 8
News apps sending multiple push notifications BREAKING NEWS about a tennis player having visa issues. Everytime the push notifications pops up I think a disaster has happened but no, for the 12 th time in 3 days it's an update about a tennis player's visa saga. FFS. Breaking news should be reserved for actual disasters and safety information.

I know I can turn notifications off but I do want to receive actual news when it's urgent.

When boring things dominate the news, such as that Djokovic guy, or when that woman crashed into Prince Philip's car (can't remember the actual story).
I posted before I read yours. Seriously I must have received hourly updates on my phone about the DJokovic saga. So annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's why I'm anti Apple, they are the worst
Wrong apple laptops are the exact opposite I have some 10-15 years old still work still connect to printers etc, unlike windows, operating system is now obsolete, nhs, pays us millions to continue to support you, or spend millions buying new computers, cos they won’t run the new operating systems, oh and you’ll need all new printers as we won’t support your old ones

Reactions: 1
People who try to force their opinion down your throat (especially on tiktok). Like, chill out hun, you're wasting your own time and I'm not going to change my opinion 🤣

Reactions: 10
Wrong apple laptops are the exact opposite I have some 10-15 years old still work still connect to printers etc, unlike windows, operating system is now obsolete, nhs, pays us millions to continue to support you, or spend millions buying new computers, cos they won’t run the new operating systems, oh and you’ll need all new printers as we won’t support your old ones
Well their phones and tablets are definitely not like that

Reactions: 3
Constant pop-ups from websites with updates about terms & conditions, and that I should read and accept them. But who is going to spend 15-20 minutes wading through a lot of legal mumbo jumbo? And why do the same sites update their terms and conditions so often? Why can't they get it right first time round?

It is so annoying

Reactions: 9
Having to avoid idiots on their phones. I moved to avoid him and then he still managed to walk into me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joan Collins’ eyebrows. The space between them is too wide. She’s done the old pencil-against-the-nose-at-an-angle trick to determine where they should start? - but the angle is wrong and they look odd. (Please can this be added to the list of minor celebrity annoyances, I’m sure Julia Roberts’ lips have made an appearance already.)

Reactions: 4
Trying to plug a USB into my phone or tablet in the dark. Take at least 3 attempts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you click on a headline on BBC news website and it takes you to a timeline of the days events instead so you have to scroll and search for the bit you're interested in

Reactions: 5
Then his dirty washing is invisible to you!
I'm ignoring the stuff he left on the bedroom floor. The problem is that I'm a housewife and he does work really hard whilst I'm on tattle 🤣🤣 but I'm not his slave!!!!

The amount of bloody sellotape and plastic on packages. Do you want me to open it or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) Weetabix wrapping.

2) Weetabix crumbs everywhere when removing from wrapping.
Similarly when I open a packet of Alpen and pour some out of the bag, when I close the bag and tuck it back into the box I get covered with fine muesli dust.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.