Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Carry on all!

Previous thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People on Tattle who reply to every. Single. Thing

sometimes I just wanna rant in peace without people replying with logical solutions 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jackie weaver still milking her 5 minutes of fame is really annoying me today. She’s just been on Jeremy vines show on radio 2

Reactions: 5
When I joined queue in supermarket the supermarket worker on the self service tills shouting at top of her voice 'SELF SERVICE TILLS FREE, ANYONE FOR SELF SERVICE' while looking directly at me. I know she's only doing her job but if I wanted to do self service I would have headed straight there in the first place.

Also when I walked back from the car with the empty trolley the trolley man almost snatched it from me
Okay Clive, I know it's busy today but calm down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When I joined queue in supermarket the supermarket worker on the self service tills shouting at top of her voice 'SELF SERVICE TILLS FREE, ANYONE FOR SELF SERVICE' while looking directly at me. I know she's only doing her job but if I wanted to do self service I would have headed straight there in the first place.

Also when I walked back from the car with the empty trolley the trolley man almost snatched it from me
Okay Clive, I know it's busy today but calm down.
Clive? You know his name! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Coming in from shopping and my boyfriend is lying on the sofa with all the lights off so there’s no ambient lighting and he’s surrounded by cables (why so many wires everywhere!!) with rubbish everywhere (slight exaggeration) and washing up not done. I know it’s Christmas week and time to relax but it drives me mental to come home to it 😂

Reactions: 24
Some women should never have children, they clearly don't like them. I was on a bus today, and a woman got on with two kids and one in a push chair. She clearly had been having a difficult day, because she kept scolding the child in the pushchair. She kept telling her to sit still. At one point she said to the child" if you don't stop, I'll take you off the bus, and me and the othe kids will go without you."
What a terrible thing to tell a child. She'll probably be in therapy when she is older.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some women should never have children, they clearly don't like them. I was on a bus today, and a woman got on with two kids and one in a push chair. She clearly had been having a difficult day, because she kept scolding the child in the pushchair. She kept telling her to sit still. At one point she said to the child" if you don't stop, I'll take you off the bus, and me and the othe kids will go without you."
What a terrible thing to tell a child. She'll probably be in therapy when she is older.
Some people shouldn’t be allowed in civil society full stop, but hey we live in a free country! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Customers who don't say please or thankyou or are talking on their phone the entire time I'm serving then forget something and look at you like it's your fault.

Reactions: 32
When you've just mopped and people walk through with shoes on 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The amount of houses that have blue flashing lights outside for Christmas, I’m driving along and will see a blue flash and think it’s an ambulance or something wanting passed.

Reactions: 24
Customers who don't say please or thankyou or are talking on their phone the entire time I'm serving then forget something and look at you like it's your fault.
At least a smile is enough, just to acknowledge the person serving them. Some people just don't know how to behave in public, or they think as they are paying they are entitled to be rude

The amount of houses that have blue flashing lights outside for Christmas, I’m driving along and will see a blue flash and think it’s an ambulance or something wanting passed.
This should be on the unpopular opinion thread, but I love the blue flashing lights especially the deep blue ones

Reactions: 8
Hermes, did a parcel shop, I have been looking at the tracking all day, no update for 2 days, I just sat down on the train, they email me, parcel is at shop next to the station. Which is where it will sit till after Christmas now.

shops refusing cash, keep your 1.50 item

Reactions: 10
If it makes you feel better, it could've just been a spur of the stressed-moment thing - my parents said tit like that occasionally but always made sure to apologise afterwards. Difficult to stay calm around a kid when you're stressed and sometimes you end up saying stupid and harmful things, but what matters is making sure the child feels loved and knows you're not serious when you say things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it makes you feel better, it could've just been a spur of the stressed-moment thing - my parents said tit like that occasionally but always made sure to apologise afterwards. Difficult to stay calm around a kid when you're stressed and sometimes you end up saying stupid and harmful things, but what matters is making sure the child feels loved and knows you're not serious when you say things like that.
Sadly, I don't think she was in an apoligising mood.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.