Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is so annoying!

Adding to the food annoyances: bags of crisps that are half empty. I know the bag is always way bigger than the contents inside but it has always annoyed me 😒.
It’s so annoying buying a bag of air to find a few crisps in there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it is a little thing but friends who can’t manage their own finances and constantly ask to borrow money with the intentions of paying it back in dribs and drabs.

A friend of mine asked to borrow £15 because she needed to buy “red nose day stuff” for her 3 kids to wear to school the next day, I said no. Come Friday morning she asked if she could have £3 as she didn’t have the money for the donation they had to bring. I said I didn’t have that either - it really annoyed me that she was expecting me to fund her kids Red Nose Day. Sorry but simply make do with what you have laying around no need to go out and buy special merch and if you can’t afford to make a donation - just don’t! Said friend asked to borrow money the day before world book day too because one of her kids decided last minute she wanted to go as something else! 😡 again I had “no money”! It annoys me when people don’t get the hint! Or use their kids to pull the heart strings to borrow money from others.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone on my "friends"list makes everything about her.
Mutual friend just posted a message about getting a new job. Instead of saying well done, they launched into a moan about how tit their job is. Theres a time and place and that was not the time.
I have an absolute death-eater of a friend like this. A mutual friend posted about winning an award at work, and Death-eater posted a long status about how “some people” win awards and are loved by everyone, but can’t we please think of those who are not so talented and popular blahblahblah. Shut up, you absolute fun-sucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People who fill a bag of shopping at aldi with stuff for Ukraine then post in on every social media platform ,email their child’s school ,inform local newspapers .
What do you want ? A bleeping medal?

Reactions: 27
People who gather in shop doorways chatting too each other, and probably the same people who stand chatting in the middle of the path when people are trying to pass without any attempt at moving over.
Instead they look at you like you're the one in the way. bleeping move you ignorant arse!

Reactions: 30
. Spineless companies that are below par/corrupt change their name after too much negative press.
Just don't be tit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My iPod has finally died. I know I shouldn't complain as it's almost 7 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How my neighbours kids keep standing in the garden in the mornings and repeatedly shouting that “very goooood very niiiiiiiice hello sexy banana” TikTok sound 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who gather in shop doorways chatting too each other, and probably the same people who stand chatting in the middle of the path when people are trying to pass without any attempt at moving over.
Instead they look at you like you're the one in the way. bleeping move you ignorant arse!
And slow walkers that waddle along in the middle of the pavement so you have to step into the road to overtake. I'm a fast walker and I always walk at the side in case anyone wants to overtake.

Also hate it when you're walking down the pavement approaching a group who are stood talking or faffing about then as I'm about to overtake they suddenly decide to walk on so you have to do that awkward half run to overtake them on the road. I live in a touristy city and it's a bloody nightmare most of the time.

Reactions: 15
Bargain Hunt. It offends me.

Phil and Kirsty can piss off too...with their, 'this look can be achieved on a budget'.

And the Place in a Sun 'buyers' can follow suit...'Err I want to buy a holiday home that has guest rooms for the postman, the window cleaner, Sharon from yoga and the headmasters dog for £20k. Can't be in the middle of nowhere, like, and I want views...oh the views must be amazing. Ideally want a swimming pool but if it's placed in the sea, then I'll consider that instead'

They can all do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've probably said this before but people. Like intense rage that there are other people I have to share air with 😂 😂😂
Dislike, distrust, disgust, major irritation. I'm not even sure what I would do if I permanently had to spend time around people, just couldn't, so stressful 😂
Oh, hi tattlers 👋😹😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And slow walkers that waddle along in the middle of the pavement so you have to step into the road to overtake. I'm a fast walker and I always walk at the side in case anyone wants to overtake.

Also hate it when you're walking down the pavement approaching a group who are stood talking or faffing about then as I'm about to overtake they suddenly decide to walk on so you have to do that awkward half run to overtake them on the road. I live in a touristy city and it's a bloody nightmare most of the time.
Agree with both , especially the second one so annoying!!

Similar thing happend to me a few months back , walking towards the entrance of museum and there was a big group outside messing on , just about to approach the doorway and walk in then they decide to move which means I end up queuing behind them 🙄 I'm not that impatient about waiting an extra few minutes but just find it rude

Reactions: 3
Family who rock up at 6pm on a Sunday when you’re clearing up from dinner and several kids to get ready for bed ,two of which are babies and go to bed at 7.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Family who rock up at 6pm on a Sunday when you’re clearing up from dinner and several kids to get ready for bed ,two of which are babies and go to bed at 7.
Rocking up unannounced, and even worse rocking up unannounced and not even knocking on the door, just waltzing in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.