Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s an absolute walking contradiction. Banging on she’s sooooooo healthy, organic this, no meat, no dairy that. Anti 💉 yet she’s walking around like a leather handbag botoxed up to the hilt! Kids can’t have meat but they can sure as fuck rasher themselves in the sun for aesthetic value. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jembelle

VIP Member
I’m not sure what it’s about - I think we’d need a subscription to Stubbs gazette. I always rely on the accountancy/finance tattlers for these ones 😄

But my understanding is that she owes someone money and wouldn’t pay them so they took her to court and won.
She owes DHL nearly €17,000 that’s who has the judgement against her

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Very interesting stories on Stefanie Preissner account this evening, she’s being answering questions on the new ASAI rules and the influencer industry and how some are still claiming benefits, not paying taxes & she mentions an influencer with county court judgements against her for owing her delivery company DHL €17000 & has just flown to Dubai for another holiday. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Chippednails

VIP Member
She’s so smug. And I come at this from not a place of envy. I’ve spent a wonderful month in Portugal with my family, all paid ourselves through through hard work. I didn’t have to bring a laptop, check emails, con a tax man, exploit my kids for working photos. I don’t come from a family with money but myself & my partner have worked hard & have good careers. But seeing her clips really annoys me cause of the pure fake crap of it all. The hidden location, the pretending to be more than they are, the kids selling shite products etc… and people who don’t have that opportunity thinking this is the way to do it… rant over but her smug little smirk really irks me sometimes…

As my granny used to say “it’s all fur coat and no knickers”” 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19

Nopatience

VIP Member
It’s goes to show it’s all smoke and mirrors in the Instagram world, think I will stick to be able to paying my bills and give the 2 month holiday a miss

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and jeep all just a sham.

Reactions: 16

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Definitely a 10 year Wedding vow renewal & christening Sonny boy if Papa has come back out, poor Chrissie left out again after rearing her 3 kids for her. Where’s Davide, Terror & Waltzing Matilda?
Amo singing/screeching, Jaydo as best man, horse mouth Shelly & Barbie Rosie as bridesmaids. Croia & the car wrapper as godparents.
Did the first wedding vows not count given Gavo cheated on her and fathered an illegitimate love child?
They actually go on like they’re the Kardashian’s or something. So pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
They are just bizarre. Couldn’t imagine the anxiety that actually live with. County court judgment. InRented property that could be sold under them. It’s constant trying to keep up with the Jones.

Pretending to stay in Quinta when your vilamora 40 min away.

all happy couple vibes when anyone with a bit of inside info knows he’s a gambler and any chance is on the ❄. He’s also a constant womeniser who any chance would be dipping his d**k. It’s common knowledge in swords.

Like you live in Balgriffen and you head to a gym in Ballsbridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ and you have opened a gym yourself make that make sense !

and then the happy families piece when her and Terrie haven’t spoken in over a year and can’t be in the same room.

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just nouveau riche people who she’s trying to keep close to because they have a bit of cash.

They are beyond desperate to be people they just aren’t and it makes them so unlikable.

They would be much more relevant if they were honest and just reflected where they are at. A girl with a struggling business and a guy starting out again, with 3 lovely kids trying to hold it all together and get to a place where they can buy a family home. A couple that showed their vulnerabilities and stopped trying to pretend they are something they aren’t.

it would also be far more healthy for their mental health. Couldn’t imagine living in that brain trying constantly to keep up false appearances.

also tip for Nikkers people with real money are low key about it. It’s subtle. They don’t need to be ok the constant brag. They have their priorities straight.
---
They are just bizarre. Couldn’t imagine the anxiety that actually live with. County court judgment. InRented property that could be sold under them. It’s constant trying to keep up with the Jones.

Pretending to stay in Quinta when your vilamora 40 min away.

all happy couple vibes when anyone with a bit of inside info knows he’s a gambler and any chance is on the ❄. He’s also a constant womeniser who any chance would be dipping his d**k. It’s common knowledge in swords.

Like you live in Balgriffen and you head to a gym in Ballsbridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ and you have opened a gym yourself make that make sense !

and then the happy families piece when her and Terrie haven’t spoken in over a year and can’t be in the same room.

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just n

I’m actually mortified at the notions.
Honestly I find it hilarious ! Notions and the usual re write of history!

Nikki always went to Marbella pre her wedding. After her wedding she then started holidaying in the Algarve and rewrote history as “her special place” I’m from swords I know her and the family years ! The had not a pot to piss in growing up so they werent spending annual holidays in Portugal like she makes out!

Sonny is 3 and not Christened so clearly there was no rush to get him christened.Not like she’s a church going women. She also posted a pic of the church the other day but this isn’t the church she married in so the notion of I want him christened in the same church as the married is not even a thing.

She is just a dope who saw Pippa surprised with a vow renewal and saw Mrs face paint do the same and she has such a lack of imagination that she thought oh I’ll do that have a christening for Sonny and have a surprise vow renewal to make me relevant and get attention but I’ll make mine a bit different and bigger then the rest of them I’ll do it in Portugal! 🤣

part of me feels sorry for her! That she can’t just be a normal girl and happy with the normal life she has. She has to keep trying to pretend to be something else and trying so desperately to keep up with the jonses!

Reactions: 15
Honestly such a big deal for a christening for a family who don’t go to mass 🤣 Also I’m calling it now … there will be wedding vow renewals for them … another farce for cheating creep gav !

emanwhe

Chatty Member
“I’m so jealous of people who can pack light for holidays, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong that I can’t manage it?!” as Nickers puts thirty fucking baseball caps in a suitcase. Cretin.

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sorry why is the sister trying to flex the Louis Vuitton on the ikea chest of drawers while living at home in the spare bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14