Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Dear, couldn't have happened a better narcissist
---

Has this judgement gone from been seen online .. i cant find it now, i could Saturday
It’s still there …however I did notice that their latest credit movement was the 4/8 and that was down which I’m assuming is not good. Also I’d say that’s why there is a huge push on selling stuff because she will have to pay this judgement asap.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s totally on the sell, sell, sell brigade today… and Gav with his encouraging words 🤣🤣🤣 just like her mate Mrs Make Up….. can someone ring all our other half’s so they tell us how proud they are of us just so we can post it on Instagram 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did any of the fitzpatricks wish terrie happy birthday? Didn't see any but may have missed. Things must be really sour there....

Reactions: 4
Does she use filters on P?

She looks like a completely different child on Gavs stories! 😳

• Wow
That blender everyone’s trying to sell is gonna be in lidl or aldi in the next week or so for about €15. Those other ones are €50 or 46 with discount 😱 not a hope I’d ever pay that especially when they all have to shake it to get it to blend properly 😂

Reactions: 3
Gav scrambling to do damage limitation cos the judgment was posted here! If she has so many beloved customers it shouldn’t be a problem to pay her bills. “The brand has touched so many families” Jesus it’s not a charity Gavin it’s a few over priced bows made of tights material! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gav scrambling to do damage limitation cos the judgment was posted here! If she has so many beloved customers it shouldn’t be a problem to pay her bills. “The brand has touched so many families” Jesus it’s not a charity Gavin it’s a few over priced bows made of tights material! 🙄
He is a gobshite 🤣🤣🤣
---
That blender everyone’s trying to sell is gonna be in lidl or aldi in the next week or so for about €15. Those other ones are €50 or 46 with discount 😱 not a hope I’d ever pay that especially when they all have to shake it to get it to blend properly 😂
I got one in Dunnes few month's back think it was 15

I have the blendjet which is similar and same price point . They are far superior that the cheap ones from lidl , Dunnes ect. I have had those too. Only use it for travel as we have a nutribullet at home. But you get what you pay for. Went for Blendjet over the blend & go as all those “infulencers” were flogging it at the time.

Reactions: 3
It’s the brand that doesn’t pay their creditors now.

Did any of the fitzpatricks wish terrie happy birthday? Didn't see any but may have missed. Things must be really sour there....
Nope they didn't, serious fall out there among them, the Fitz girls are bullies but met their match in terrie

Reactions: 2
I’d say it was just clash of the narcissists, that family isn’t big enough for their two egos!

Wonder will the courier see any of his 17k from this.... doubt it! Nasty Nikki will need more spends after her holidays..... bleep🙄
So shes back to An Post delivery😆, remember she slagged them off before and said they were reason for delays
Assume DHL won't deal with her til she pays up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing screams insecure like your other half posting a sickly sweet essay about you online. Gav is afraid of his tit of her I’d say 😂 it’s not easy to live with a nasty bully

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.