Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So he’s “proud of her” just like MRS hubby said the other day…ffs is there nothing original about any of these

Reactions: 12

Chippednails

VIP Member
She could still be around if Nikki didn’t drag her off abroad and given her some bloody juice cleanse instead of starting her on chemo… her dad seems lovely though, I do genuinely feel for him. He hates being plastered online but they all do it to him 😔
Don’t come at me for this…. But given what we see of all of them, Nikki, Davey, Aimee etc…. The strong personalities. And the whole Mammy setting up the dance school thing (trust me, there’s nothing worse than a stage Mam) and clips they have shown where the Mam was a wind up to Tony, I do wonder if they got this side of their personality from her. Maybe she was a bit like this too with alternative etc.. like people don’t lick that stuff (usually) from a stone..
---
My heart broke for Tony yesterday 💔
Her Mom was so young, Nikki must have been heartbroken not having her by her side.
I think she looked stunning.
I’ve not shared it here before as it seemed like nothing at the time but seeing that video of him was sad. He seems like a good man. Last month we were in the Old Village having dinner (yes, the favourite place) and Nikki etc. were having dinner. A few times I seen Tony, taking a break from the group, having a vape and looking very sad and a bit lost. As much as some people here slate that location (I’ll hold my breath on that), it is a lovely place on the grounds and for some might hold some nice memories

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Christ she has some neck going on a 6 week holiday when she owes so much! That’s probably only a small portion of debt she’s in, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in it!
Shes a neck like a jockeys bollix,.. no wonder poor Pippa and Sonny were working their little white cotton LBP socks off for the 2 months in Portugal...

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The youngest selling the Dyson was hilarious, fifty quid of a two year old wrap. She should have stayed in school or got some education.

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
No wonder she can go on a 2 month holiday, she doesn't pay her Bills.. the cheek of her charging her customers for Delivery, but holding onto the money... shes a crook

overgrammers

VIP Member
Someone must have suggested she donate some of the money made from the Black Friday sales to the poor kids who were attacked and her arsehole probably swallowed itself at the thought of it…she’s a right grinch

Herself and the sister trying to act like saints 🙄
Putting it up now saying she didn’t post out of respect. No nikki you posted it and deleted it on the sly cos you’re dose!

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Not gonna lie Nikki, you’re rocking that Ronnie! Maybe gilette will make you a brand ambassador. She’ll be on now saying it’s pigmentation (which doesn’t appear on other holidays)

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Deffo going to be a ohh Gav surprised me even though I’m all dressed in white and hair & make up done and all me bleedin friends were in on it. Her initial marriage nearly didn’t go ahead after Gavo couldn’t keep it in his trousers and she found out he was fathering a love child. He’ll be whipped today now to pull out all the stops for Niko and try & outdo horse mouth & Slim Shady & of course trendsetter Pipz. Wait & see your one of the McGuinnesses now will surprise them too.

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be so sure about writing off the holiday as an expense. Their businesses need to be making money to allow them do that - which I don’t believe either are. Plus it’s getting harder and harder to expense anything these days.
I also noticed that there’s a recent judgement issued against Little Bow Pip - I wonder who she won’t pay?
She truly is fur coat a no knickers

• Wow

overgrammers

VIP Member
Yes, had my child at out of hours doc last weekend and they said recently advised has changed, steam is absolutely not recommended anymore.

A nebuliser with a steroid possibly if bad asthma flare up. It’s disgusting using her child for a quick buck..
It’s disgraceful throwing out medical advice when her child ended up unnecessarily in a&e because she wouldn’t give basic madicine to take down a temperature and she had the audacity to moan about sick on the floor, in a childrens hospital that was probably grossly understaffed through no fault of their own
---
I actually think the ring is tacky looking 🤔
Suits her so!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Deffo a freebie trip with Gavvo I’d say as he’s installing a technogym and this was part of the deal. Both couples are fur coat no knickers. Fits the absolute thick fools I blame who buy their products and master class tickets as they’re funding this lifestyle,
Wouldn’t be surprised if she declares bankruptcy once she’s home. We should all contact DHL & infirm them she’s off in Dubai with their money.
Herself and Mrs look like they rolled through the ilac before they left for Dubai

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
10 years married I’d say she’s christening sonny and getting vows renewed there all following pippa with the vow renewals 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
---
Mrs is bridesmaid 🤣🤣 big day for Kiki
Thats exactly it.. Mrs to make her up like a Panti, pippa in her Communion dress as Bridesmaid, Sonny haribo ring bearer... ah lads the notions, and Gav with the reputation before him 🤣🤣

• Haha