Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's going to pretend Gav organised the vow renewal, and shes going to act SO Shocked, tears , snots the lot
---

I reckon its Chrissies fella, shes pretending they are broken up for the house/benefits etc.. they are both there. Otherwise why isnt she minding the dog, instead of Daveh
Thats true and chrissie has been mia on her insta the last few days

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's going to pretend Gav organised the vow renewal, and shes going to act SO Shocked, tears , snots the lot
---

I reckon its Chrissies fella, shes pretending they are broken up for the house/benefits etc.. they are both there. Otherwise why isnt she minding the dog, instead of Daveh
They’ve split according to reports in swords

Reactions: 2
Imagine prioritising insta wankers over your actual family for a “christening “ sorry, piss up in the tacky algarve! Are gavs family absent cos they know how much of a prick Nick the Dick is ??? Also what was stopping Davehhhh going over? I know Terror “ had other plans “ but it’s not like he works 😂😂 or has other pressing engagements 😂😃
---
They’ve split according to reports in swords
Or so they’d like you to believe????

Imagine prioritising insta wankers over your actual family for a “christening “ sorry, piss up in the tacky algarve! Are gavs family absent cos they know how much of a prick Nick the Dick is ??? Also what was stopping Davehhhh going over? I know Terror “ had other plans “ but it’s not like he works 😂😂 or has other pressing engagements 😂😃
---

Or so they’d like you to believe????
Is that so she gets social housing?

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and jeep all just a sham.

Reactions: 16
OMG the state of them. Nikki looks like a washed out mahogany oul one. Making out they have the life when say she's always on edge with pervy Gav. Wonder did Gav go all out for his love child's christening. It's also neglectful and emotionally abusive what she does with Pippa. There are so many weirdos on the internet and the way she exposes her in bikinis etc. Also put some f***** sunscreen on your kids Nicola you absolute brain-dead idiot.
And Rosie and dim Paul. No doubt she's missing her bit on the aide. Have it on good authority she plays away. Wonder does gormless Paul know - probably does infact they probably do it in the marital bed and Paul probably makes him breakfast the next morning. And yet on Rosie's say so he has distanced himself again from his other son its so toxic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG the state of them. Nikki looks like a washed out mahogany oul one. Making out they have the life when say she's always on edge with pervy Gav. Wonder did Gav go all out for his love child's christening. It's also neglectful and emotionally abusive what she does with Pippa. There are so many weirdos on the internet and the way she exposes her in bikinis etc. Also put some f***** sunscreen on your kids Nicola you absolute brain-dead idiot.
And Rosie and dim Paul. No doubt she's missing her bit on the aide. Have it on good authority she plays away. Wonder does gormless Paul know - probably does infact they probably do it in the marital bed and Paul probably makes him breakfast the next morning. And yet on Rosie's say so he has distanced himself again from his other son its so toxic
Rosie plays away? She’s obsessed with Paul 🫤

Do we actually have proof of this love child? I think it’s Chinese whispers at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.