Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Ronnie me?
Well if thats true then we all have skin damage of some form , impossible for you skin not to change colour a little.
Nikki definitely has skin damage , her skin looks sizzled .
It’s her upper lip hair - a moustache.

I’ve never turned a different colour in my whole life but I keep out of the sun. Probably why I look younger than I am 😂pippa will prob be a wrinkled prune before she’s 30… I just don’t understand why people have to have a colour on holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️ at the end of the day your ruining your skin.

Reactions: 4
Beach day in vale do Lobo ! Do they not have beaches in vilamora where you are actually staying? Why drive 40 minutes to a beach when you have one next to you? Doesn’t make much sense to me ?

Reactions: 6
It’s her upper lip hair - a moustache.

I’ve never turned a different colour in my whole life but I keep out of the sun. Probably why I look younger than I am 😂pippa will prob be a wrinkled prune before she’s 30… I just don’t understand why people have to have a colour on holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️ at the end of the day your ruining your skin.
Oh haha thanks .
Never get a colour even from the wind ? 😂.
Thats remarkable ! I wear spf everyday but even in the winter i will get a colour. Other than work im outside , we are sporty family. I do have very good skin , i drink water , wear spf but i do get it from my Dad who looks alot younger that his age . I need sun , we all have a Vit D deficiency, so doctors orders we get Sun😂😂.
I do think Nicki is on the Sunbed too, as sun alone wont do that much damage .

Reactions: 2
Mentioned the sisters looking great at the barbie premier no mention of her SIL..
To be fair David the brother did post picture with one of his sister and reposted another one so relationship might not be totally gone which is nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mentioned the sisters looking great at the barbie premier no mention of her SIL..
To be fair David the brother did post picture with one of his sister and reposted another one so relationship might not be totally gone which is nice.
No but nikki and Terri have definitely falling out and don't speak, nikkis story was a dig at Terri she knew she was at it too

Reactions: 5
No but nikki and Terri have definitely falling out and don't speak, nikkis story was a dig at Terri she knew she was at it too
I actually laughed Terrie dressed like a feather duster going to see a movie, anyone else I seen at the event were dressed a lot more causal.. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so smug. And I come at this from not a place of envy. I’ve spent a wonderful month in Portugal with my family, all paid ourselves through through hard work. I didn’t have to bring a laptop, check emails, con a tax man, exploit my kids for working photos. I don’t come from a family with money but myself & my partner have worked hard & have good careers. But seeing her clips really annoys me cause of the pure fake crap of it all. The hidden location, the pretending to be more than they are, the kids selling shite products etc… and people who don’t have that opportunity thinking this is the way to do it… rant over but her smug little smirk really irks me sometimes…

As my granny used to say “it’s all fur coat and no knickers”” 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
She’s so smug. And I come at this from not a place of envy. I’ve spent a wonderful month in Portugal with my family, all paid ourselves through through hard work. I didn’t have to bring a laptop, check emails, con a tax man, exploit my kids for working photos. I don’t come from a family with money but myself & my partner have worked hard & have good careers. But seeing her clips really annoys me cause of the pure fake crap of it all. The hidden location, the pretending to be more than they are, the kids selling shite products etc… and people who don’t have that opportunity thinking this is the way to do it… rant over but her smug little smirk really irks me sometimes…

As my granny used to say “it’s all fur coat and no knickers”” 😂😂😂😂

Your granny be right!

Serious concerns for that dodgy piping where she’s staying, looks like it’s about to come away from the roof! Hope it’s not a sewage pipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah it’s another christening for Sonny boy 😂😂😂 why on earth would she get him christened again. Very odd…. I’d say she’s raging that the little sister mentioned it

Reactions: 5
Ah it’s another christening for Sonny boy 😂😂😂 why on earth would she get him christened again. Very odd…. I’d say she’s raging that the little sister mentioned it
I dont think he was ever christened unless she done it on the qt but that's something she would never do you need all the Instagram pics 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Because he was born during covid so she wouldn’t be able to have her big chavtastic do. Oh sorry it’s clearly all about the holy sacrament and not the party for Nicola! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All “her gang” are arriving next week for sonny’s christening … aka crioa & Aimee cos there are the only pair of siblings she’s bothered with …
And gav is a bigger gobshite driven a car over full of her shite , flogging rain jackets today hardly an essential for villa Moura in July 🙄
She thinks she’s such a boss witch but all she does over there is shoot content of her kids in little bow tit and tries to crawl as far up mrs make ups arse as she can …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chrissy posted a pic there with the tiny baby in a front facing car seat....I have never known a family to be as dim my god they are thick

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.