Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as some people here slate that location (I’ll hold my breath on that), it is a lovely place on the grounds and for some might hold some nice memories
Don’t think anyone here ever slates the location - it’s the fact that Nicola tried to hide the “special place” and travels miles to be seen in the restaurants in QDL. Its a lovely place that lots of us have been to but her trying to make it out as an exclooooosive resort was our issue

Reactions: 10
Don’t think anyone here ever slates the location - it’s the fact that Nicola tried to hide the “special place” and travels miles to be seen in the restaurants in QDL. Its a lovely place that lots of us have been to but her trying to make it out as an exclooooosive resort was our issue
It’s more Nicola maintains she won’t say where their “special place”is for privacy. The whole of tattle knows, and it’s because she’s a snotty witch and it wouldn’t be up to her insta standards.
Agree about her mam and dad being mentioned. This one posted content on her business page concerning her mam to drive traffic over to her personal page to launch her into “insta stardom” so she’s clearly no shame.

Reactions: 3
You know well if they were staying in the Conrad she would tag the hell out of it. She is the one who seems to be embarrassed about where they stay. Did Rosie stay there this time or in thr Tivoli again?

Reactions: 2
Deffo going to be a ohh Gav surprised me even though I’m all dressed in white and hair & make up done and all me bleedin friends were in on it. Her initial marriage nearly didn’t go ahead after Gavo couldn’t keep it in his trousers and she found out he was fathering a love child. He’ll be whipped today now to pull out all the stops for Niko and try & outdo horse mouth & Slim Shady & of course trendsetter Pipz. Wait & see your one of the McGuinnesses now will surprise them too.
Never knew about the lovechild- does he see the child? Can't bare to look at their ridiculous pictures

Don’t come at me for this…. But given what we see of all of them, Nikki, Davey, Aimee etc…. The strong personalities. And the whole Mammy setting up the dance school thing (trust me, there’s nothing worse than a stage Mam) and clips they have shown where the Mam was a wind up to Tony, I do wonder if they got this side of their personality from her. Maybe she was a bit like this too with alternative etc.. like people don’t lick that stuff (usually) from a stone..

this is sir on the mum ruled the roost 👍🏽
---

I’ve not shared it here before as it seemed like nothing at the time but seeing that video of him was sad. He seems like a good man. Last month we were in the Old Village having dinner (yes, the favourite place) and Nikki etc. were having dinner. A few times I seen Tony, taking a break from the group, having a vape and looking very sad and a bit lost. As much as some people here slate that location (I’ll hold my breath on that), it is a lovely place on the grounds and for some might hold some nice memories
dnot think anyone slating where she stays it’s more laughing at the fact she posts as if she’s staying somewhere else for the gram!

Reactions: 5
The kids are earning their keep on this holiday! No wonder Jayden has asked not to be on her social media, she'd have him working full time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s the colour of the t shirt but that holiday looks to have aged her about 15 years, her and Mrs both on the hard sell with the pharmacy content

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s the colour of the t shirt but that holiday looks to have aged her about 15 years, her and Mrs both on the hard sell with the pharmacy content
So bad when you're selling your kids brushing their teeth and Pippa just happens to arrive in too 🤦‍♀️

“Say hello”…to who people she doesn’t know ok Nicola keep plugging. She’s looking fairly crispy and the blonde covering her greys doesn’t do her any favours hate that

That younger sister is pathetic isn’t she? Manifesting a villa in Portugal and she doesn’t even have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah if she got off her hole and stopped looking up to her grabby sisters she might have a hope one day of owning a property 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is she for real flexing the “Rolex” from the lucky lucky man with her juice in hand ??? I’m an avid watch collector along with my husband and the world and its mother knows Rolex cannot be got worldwide !!!!! I also if she actually had bought a real one which is impossible at the moment we would have been subjected to a painful unboxing 🙄 considering she’s been wears bog standard I watch for the past ten years 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Say hello”…to who people she doesn’t know ok Nicola keep plugging. She’s looking fairly crispy and the blonde covering her greys doesn’t do her any favours hate that
Her hair is awful looking 😱

She gives off a footballers wife vibe from that era the series was made about her.. #Tanya #Chardonnay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.