Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not just burnt out yday 🤣🤣🤣
Not too burnt out to hop on a flight to Dubai. Give it a couple of hours she’ll be screaming down the phone like her usual scanger self
---
Leaving the kids again they're all ridiculous it's one thing asking family to mind them when your working but this lot take advantage
Her ditsy sister appears to have them, sure Nikki bank rolls her. Typical narc behaviour

Reactions: 5
If I had a judgement against me for almost €20k the last thing I’d be doing is heading off to Dubai

Reactions: 10
If I had a judgement against me for almost €20k the last thing I’d be doing is heading off to Dubai
There’s a reason she’s low key on insta. Guarantee she won’t tag herself as being anywhere near Dubai even tho it’s obvious. Not staying in Atlantis Nicola???
Gaaaaaaavvv will prob write it off as a business trip anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a reason she’s low key on insta. Guarantee she won’t tag herself as being anywhere near Dubai even tho it’s obvious. Not staying in Atlantis Nicola???
Gaaaaaaavvv will prob write it off as a business trip anyway!
She’s a sly one.

Reactions: 1
The aul Marriott’s a bit of a comedown! What’s the bets they’re getting fitted out with techno gym equipment 😬😬

Reactions: 2
Deffo a freebie trip with Gavvo I’d say as he’s installing a technogym and this was part of the deal. Both couples are fur coat no knickers. Fits the absolute thick fools I blame who buy their products and master class tickets as they’re funding this lifestyle,
Wouldn’t be surprised if she declares bankruptcy once she’s home. We should all contact DHL & infirm them she’s off in Dubai with their money.

Reactions: 4
Deffo a freebie trip with Gavvo I’d say as he’s installing a technogym and this was part of the deal. Both couples are fur coat no knickers. Fits the absolute thick fools I blame who buy their products and master class tickets as they’re funding this lifestyle,
Wouldn’t be surprised if she declares bankruptcy once she’s home. We should all contact DHL & infirm them she’s off in Dubai with their money.
Herself and Mrs look like they rolled through the ilac before they left for Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The embarrassment that they can’t celebrate anything private without posting. It’s cringe. At least Pippa O’Connor and Aimee separate business and privacy mostly

Reactions: 4
The embarrassment that they can’t celebrate anything private without posting. It’s cringe. At least Pippa O’Connor and Aimee separate business and privacy mostly
Would you not be mortified that it’s public knowledge your Businesses are struggling, you’ve county court judgements against you for debt to DHL & you still post publicly online that you’re off in Dubai. I’d be withdrawing my child from any Business that her name is associated with before she declares bankruptcy.

Reactions: 6
Very interesting stories on Stefanie Preissner account this evening, she’s being answering questions on the new ASAI rules and the influencer industry and how some are still claiming benefits, not paying taxes & she mentions an influencer with county court judgements against her for owing her delivery company DHL €17000 & has just flown to Dubai for another holiday. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Very interesting stories on Stefanie Preissner account this evening, she’s being answering questions on the new ASAI rules and the influencer industry and how some are still claiming benefits, not paying taxes & she mentions an influencer with county court judgements against her for owing her delivery company DHL €17000 & has just flown to Dubai for another holiday. 😂😂
I saw that.. Fur Coat No Nikkers will be f#&king raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely though I know when money was tight a few years back I couldn’t sleep with stress. Let alone owe that much and be off on holidays!!! I’d be sick with worry.

Reactions: 5
I saw that.. Fur Coat No Nikkers will be f#&king raging 🤣
Would love to see it on this weekends Sunday Indo while she’s lying a beach unaware in Dubai. 😂 A brass neck isn’t the word & to think of the fix that Ireland’s got talent was that time & they giving Back street €50k. I bet none of the Businesses are even in her name in case she goes bankrupt.
---
They’ll be banged up abroad 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s her insta handle? Her name isn’t coming up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.