Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her special place that nobody knows about in “da algarve” could do with a lick of paint and the big broken pipe behind her in that story 🥹 probably like herself spewing shite 24/7
It’s mad how she makes out they are in such a posh area. They have to drive for ages to get anywhere so she probably pays damn all for the apartment….champagne lifestyle lemonade wages 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It’s mad how she makes out they are in such a posh area. They have to drive for ages to get anywhere so she probably pays damn all for the apartment….champagne lifestyle lemonade wages 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly!!! The holiday funds must be running low, homemade sambos for the beach?? It’s not 1985 Nicola 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of her in that pic with the dress on her body is the same colour as it she looks fried 🙈

Reactions: 2
Right guys! Queue everyone loving lifestyle sports this week cos the kids are back to school and they’ll get everything for nothing while others struggle and not a mention of them for the rest of the year!!!!! When will these companies learn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her poor dad get the phone put of his face he clearly doesn't want to be filmed your nothing but a Bully 😡😡

Her poor dad get the phone put of his face he clearly doesn't want to be filmed your nothing but a Bully 😡😡
She is a bully, she made him fly back over to share the drive home with Gav, with the Jeep full of her shite.. such a selfish cow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is a bully, she made him fly back over to share the drive home with Gav, with the Jeep full of her shite.. such a selfish cow
Yep! Why doesn’t she drive her own crap home. I’d imagine most of it is her new dimension, vavavoom crap she was selling all summer

Right guys! Queue everyone loving lifestyle sports this week cos the kids are back to school and they’ll get everything for nothing while others struggle and not a mention of them for the rest of the year!!!!! When will these companies learn 🤷🏻‍♀️
It doesn't matter if never set foot inside the place again , they get huge exposure from these huns , far cheaper than a marketing campaign.

Reactions: 1
It doesn't matter if never set foot inside the place again , they get huge exposure from these huns , far cheaper than a marketing campaign.
Exactly. The only way to stop these campaigns is to unfollow and stop engaging with influencers! Get their stats way down and companies will stop using them. Until them a few of us here saying we will boycott the businesses that use them is a drop in the ocean in comparison to the exposure they are getting.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. The only way to stop these campaigns is to unfollow and stop engaging with influencers! Get their stats way down and companies will stop using them. Until them a few of us here saying we will boycott the businesses that use them is a drop in the ocean in comparison to the exposure they are getting.
Exactly businesses only see numbers . They don't care if the hun in question is even a good match for their brand .

Why does she constantly come on and tie up her hair? Does she think she's sexy brushing her hair back into a messy bun? Every. Single. Time!!! "I only opened a pack of leggings and had to come on show you them before I put them in my suitcase".... So basically admitting they were brought specifically so you could write off this holiday as work?? And yet another summer where she is complaining about packing too much stuff. How is this content!!? Lastly, her poor dad flew over to help them move all of their tit home and she's still giving him grief!? Spoilt witch. Ugh! Give me patience.

Like why does gav need a chaperone to drive with him home with a car full of all her crap ? Ridiculous like…

And moaning how are we going to go back home into a routine … booo bleeping hoo for ya nikkers my heart bleeds after having a 2 month holiday in Portugal while the rest of us actually have to work … 🙄

tying her greasy mop up in every video with her leather looking skin she would drive ya up the walls

Reactions: 12
Like why does gav need a chaperone to drive with him home with a car full of all her crap ? Ridiculous like…

And moaning how are we going to go back home into a routine … booo bleeping hoo for ya nikkers my heart bleeds after having a 2 month holiday in Portugal while the rest of us actually have to work … 🙄

tying her greasy mop up in every video with her leather looking skin she would drive ya up the walls
She’s a dose 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ and walking back to a fully professionally cleaned home 😡😡 the worst part is that her Gav like others have this holiday all sewn up as a business trip. So probably cost them nothing with write offs.
while the rest of us have to actually save for a family holiday while really working proper jobs. Sorry but it just really annoys me. But at least my kids get a holiday where they aren’t part of a sales pitch and I can post on my small insta when I look shite cause I don’t give a hoot

Reactions: 8
Not one ounce of that reel was staged 🤣🤣, and the photographer and his other recruit Ms Aer Lingus chirping in .

I wouldn’t be so sure about writing off the holiday as an expense. Their businesses need to be making money to allow them do that - which I don’t believe either are. Plus it’s getting harder and harder to expense anything these days.
I also noticed that there’s a recent judgement issued against Little Bow Pip - I wonder who she won’t pay?
She truly is fur coat a no knickers

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We are going to her 'special place' next week so will be going to her 'special beach'.
Ranfom but foes anyone know where you can order pizza. Is there Pizza place on thd beach?

What’s the judgement about A? Is it online to see
I’m not sure what it’s about - I think we’d need a subscription to Stubbs gazette. I always rely on the accountancy/finance tattlers for these ones 😄

But my understanding is that she owes someone money and wouldn’t pay them so they took her to court and won.

I’m not sure what it’s about - I think we’d need a subscription to Stubbs gazette. I always rely on the accountancy/finance tattlers for these ones 😄

But my understanding is that she owes someone money and wouldn’t pay them so they took her to court and won.
She owes DHL nearly €17,000 that’s who has the judgement against her

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.