Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the cut of her poor dog??? She should be ashamed of herself!!! The poor doh can't even see with the overgrown fur!!!!! She treats that poor dog so bad 💔

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the cut of her poor dog??? She should be ashamed of herself!!! The poor doh can't even see with the overgrown fur!!!!! She treats that poor dog so bad 💔
Sure how could she be grooming it on her 6 week holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s been sad on threads here before that the poor dog wasn’t getting the right kinda care. Surprised the dog rescuers AKA Auntie Terror & Uncle Daveh haven’t tried to pouch it 😂

Reactions: 6
Imagine the poor dog during recent heat. It’s cruelty at its worse.
100% what an absolute disgrace. The poor dog. She's always treated it so badly. And imagine the poor dog when they are away for 6 weeks every summer!!!

Just because you can now bring children into the hospital doesn’t mean you have to esp when she’s not even a sibling

Sorry why is the sister trying to flex the Louis Vuitton on the ikea chest of drawers while living at home in the spare bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry why is the sister trying to flex the Louis Vuitton on the ikea chest of drawers while living at home in the spare bedroom 🤣
Definitely looking for a freebie suppose she learnt from the best I'd love to know what All these insta huns will do in a few years what does she actually do all day never worked or went to college 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Definitely looking for a freebie suppose she learnt from the best I'd love to know what All these insta huns will do in a few years what does she actually do all day never worked or went to college 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nothing from the looks of if. I would go mad if she was my kid. One of mine just did the leaving cert and wanted to take a year out . The deal was she would do a course as she wasnt going to by dossing around just working part time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.