Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No terrors off to Marbella with the mad bastard girls to avoid that circus like the plague šŸ¤£
Theyā€™re so desperate to be like the kardashians with the Kiki bullshit. Mortified doesnā€™t cover it

Reactions: 6
Sorry but no bleeping way would I go abroad for my sisters vow renewal if they are doing that, or my nephews christening - the absolute NOTIONS!!!! I really think Terrie is a head because it's clear she's the reason Daveh spends duck all time with his family, but that is ridiculous. The family are common as muck, barely a decent job between them, and they expect everyone to fly to Portugal for a christening. Nah.... That's some financial pressure to put on a brand new potentially single mother, a teenager not long out of school, a stay at home dad... Nikki is a dick!

Reactions: 11
No terrors off to Marbella with the mad bastard girls to avoid that circus like the plague šŸ¤£
Theyā€™re so desperate to be like the kardashians with the Kiki bullshit. Mortified doesnā€™t cover it
In fairness i dont blame Terrie, why play happy families just for Fur Coat no Nikkers...

Reactions: 1
Sorry but no bleeping way would I go abroad for my sisters vow renewal if they are doing that, or my nephews christening - the absolute NOTIONS!!!! I really think Terrie is a head because it's clear she's the reason Daveh spends duck all time with his family, but that is ridiculous. The family are common as muck, barely a decent job between them, and they expect everyone to fly to Portugal for a christening. Nah.... That's some financial pressure to put on a brand new potentially single mother, a teenager not long out of school, a stay at home dad... Nikki is a dick!
Ah itā€™s Nikkis world theyā€™re all just living in it like her lapdogs

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m actually mortified at the notions.
Honestly I find it hilarious ! Notions and the usual re write of history!

Nikki always went to Marbella pre her wedding. After her wedding she then started holidaying in the Algarve and rewrote history as ā€œher special placeā€ Iā€™m from swords I know her and the family years ! The had not a pot to piss in growing up so they werent spending annual holidays in Portugal like she makes out!

Sonny is 3 and not Christened so clearly there was no rush to get him christened.Not like sheā€™s a church going women. She also posted a pic of the church the other day but this isnā€™t the church she married in so the notion of I want him christened in the same church as the married is not even a thing.

She is just a dope who saw Pippa surprised with a vow renewal and saw Mrs face paint do the same and she has such a lack of imagination that she thought oh Iā€™ll do that have a christening for Sonny and have a surprise vow renewal to make me relevant and get attention but Iā€™ll make mine a bit different and bigger then the rest of them Iā€™ll do it in Portugal! šŸ¤£

part of me feels sorry for her! That she canā€™t just be a normal girl and happy with the normal life she has. She has to keep trying to pretend to be something else and trying so desperately to keep up with the jonses!

Reactions: 15
Honestly I find it hilarious ! Notions and the usual re write of history!

Nikki always went to Marbella pre her wedding. After her wedding she then started holidaying in the Algarve and rewrote history as ā€œher special placeā€ Iā€™m from swords I know her and the family years ! The had not a pot to piss in growing up so they werent spending annual holidays in Portugal like she makes out!

Sonny is 3 and not Christened so clearly there was no rush to get him christened.Not like sheā€™s a church going women. She also posted a pic of the church the other day but this isnā€™t the church she married in so the notion of I want him christened in the same church as the married is not even a thing.

She is just a dope who saw Pippa surprised with a vow renewal and saw Mrs face paint do the same and she has such a lack of imagination that she thought oh Iā€™ll do that have a christening for Sonny and have a surprise vow renewal to make me relevant and get attention but Iā€™ll make mine a bit different and bigger then the rest of them Iā€™ll do it in Portugal! šŸ¤£

part of me feels sorry for her! That she canā€™t just be a normal girl and happy with the normal life she has. She has to keep trying to pretend to be something else and trying so desperately to keep up with the jonses!
I always assumed the special place in Portugal was cause thatā€™s where the parents brought them on holiday. I just assumed it had links to her Mam.
You are right, she will always try to be extra

Reactions: 4
It's sad and pathetic is what it is! She's acting like a 13 year old girl, jealous of what she sees on Instagram so will throw whatever tantrums she needs to to get her family to go along with her and pretend they have the same. Pathetic! All these doses will get to their 60s and realise they wasted a lot of their life and their children's lives chasing this pathetic Instagram image for nothing. Sacks the lot of them

Reactions: 6
No terrie is gone to marbs with her friends and davey the handbag is at home minding matilda and the dogs
Ohh Terror strikes again with the perfectly timed holiday so they canā€™t attend yet another Fitzers event.
---
More like the Malahide drag queens šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she must be living well beyond her means and not rolling in cash like she tries to make out.

It must be utterly exhausting trying to keep up with the jones's and the pretence

Reactions: 9
I always assumed the special place in Portugal was cause thatā€™s where the parents brought them on holiday. I just assumed it had links to her Mam.
You are right, she will always try to be extra
Nikkiā€™s family when they went away went to Spain. She showed a pic once of her supposedly in portugal when she was young but if itā€™s even true it was once.

also if you look even on her insta any pre wedding holiday was in Estapona or Marbella !

Reactions: 1
Going by her post
Last year about a big order saving Little Bo Pip id say shes a gonner , just like the marriage šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vow renewal....so bleeping cringe. But the fact shes completely copying Mrs by doing the christening with it too...even more cringe. She's 40...40!! Laughed at šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.