Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikkis clearing out her wardrobes. We can only hope she bundles them up and sells them on to the less fortunate again. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is Chrissy living with her? She seems to be there at the weekend at night and in the mornings. Is she the new live in help?

Reactions: 4
Jaysus she really does need all the filters... god bless her she hit a few ugly branches on the way down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Chrissy living with her? She seems to be there at the weekend at night and in the mornings. Is she the new live in help?
I reckon she’s staying in “emergency accommodation” at night and with family during her day for a council house. I know someone who did this and got a brand new house from the council 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s staying in “emergency accommodation” at night and with family during her day for a council house. I know someone who did this and got a brand new house from the council 😡
The kind of people Nikki looks down her nose at?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tony has a 3 bedroom house with only him and croia there surely she could move back home but but it does look like she's been staying in nikkis

Reactions: 1
Devastating news sonny has broken her tit Mrs make up palette and bronzer that looks like mud. I'd be congratulating the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doubt it I would say she is probably pretending to be a single mother for all the benefits and to get a council house or hap

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.