Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her business owes 17k and she is swanning around Quinta like some big shot 😂
Ya they got a judgment on the 31st of July the day after their big christening celebration. Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s goes to show it’s all smoke and mirrors in the Instagram world, think I will stick to be able to paying my bills and give the 2 month holiday a miss

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's gas when her postage and packaging costs are like 7.99 for a bow to be posted

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it many times on tattle ye are better than the fooking FBI 🤣😢🤣🤣 brilliant work

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder she can go on a 2 month holiday, she doesn't pay her Bills.. the cheek of her charging her customers for Delivery, but holding onto the money... shes a crook

Reactions: 11
No wonder she can go on a 2 month holiday, she doesn't pay her Bills.. the cheek of her charging her customers for Delivery, but holding onto the money... shes a crook
Seen her ugly bows in Chemist wearhouse today 8 euro she didn't say they sell them their is that place not good enough for you nikki

Reactions: 3
Christ she has some neck going on a 6 week holiday when she owes so much! That’s probably only a small portion of debt she’s in, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in it!

Reactions: 8
Christ she has some neck going on a 6 week holiday when she owes so much! That’s probably only a small portion of debt she’s in, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in it!
Shes a neck like a jockeys bollix,.. no wonder poor Pippa and Sonny were working their little white cotton LBP socks off for the 2 months in Portugal...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.