Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robyn84

Deffo going to be a ohh Gav surprised me even though I’m all dressed in white and hair & make up done and all me bleedin friends were in on it. Her initial marriage nearly didn’t go ahead after Gavo couldn’t keep it in his trousers and she found out he was fathering a love child. He’ll be whipped today now to pull out all the stops for Niko and try & outdo horse mouth & Slim Shady & of course trendsetter Pipz. Wait & see your one of the McGuinnesses now will surprise them too.
Never knew about the lovechild- does he see the child? Can't bare to look at their ridiculous pictures

Nopatience

VIP Member
Gav scrambling to do damage limitation cos the judgment was posted here! If she has so many beloved customers it shouldn’t be a problem to pay her bills. “The brand has touched so many families” Jesus it’s not a charity Gavin it’s a few over priced bows made of tights material! 🙄
It’s the brand that doesn’t pay their creditors now.

winterblu

VIP Member
I do not believe he is there the whole summer….Gavin comes home as I saw him in his car recently and I believe Jayden comes home !
Gavin is out there alot , even if he came home with Gavin his still out there an awful lot. Maybe he doesn't play sport so isn't missing anything .